New Diversion Expansion for Goa & Progressive Psy Trance - Serene Horizon

What's up guys. If anyone of you love the Diversion synth, I thought I'd share some info about a new bank coming soon, to you. It's designed for Goa-Psy-Progressive and Psybient genres. It has some really beautiful Atmospheric Ambient type patches and other pads, as well as some next gen leads for goa and psy. It is also able to made some really nice psy basses as well. That said, it's also possible to import wave samples which I took full advantage of. Expect some omnisphere or Alchemy sounding pads because of this. There are also some good vocals patches as well. There will be around 200 patches.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The release of the soundbank and the website will be very, very soon. If everything goes smoothly, it will be released within 24 hours :D In the meantime I can share that it will have over 270+ patches, and will cost 22$. Since this is the first bank released under Touch The Universe Productions, I wanted to make it special and include a lot of content and value for the price (nearly double the amount of a full bank). In a short while, I'll add a link to my website for the Serene Horizon page that will include a paypal check-out option. Cheers!

Were you refering to Skyward Dreams Goa Trance demo? That is a very rough mix, I will finish that track up properly to give a better showcase sometime soon. Glad you liked it!

What's up everyone, I'm quite happy to share a really awesome video this time with you guys. I play a bunch of really rad goa trance

melodies and cycle through all of the presets while tweaking the master morph pad to make it really come alive. I play a quite a few really

lovely and tasty goa riffs for each of the presets to get a more thorough feel on how they sound and behave with different source melodies.

Am quite excited and happy to share and can't wait to hear what you guys think of the video!

Watch in HD to properly view the preset text, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJaQ9CRIZc

Much Respect,

Touch The Universe Productions,

Timothy Ivory

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, would like to share a tutorial with you. I create a drum track from scratch using the drum presets from the serene horizon soundset for the diversion vsti inside studio one. The drum style can be used in anything from edm, goa, psy, anything with a 4x4 beat really.

Hey guys, just wanted to share an original composition, "Autumn Reveries", with you guys, using a preset from the soundset. Another video will be soon where I cycle through the keys. Then I save the best for last, the pad and atmosphere's video. Cheers