Mana Source - Kanji

No worries, I think I'm getting it from an awesome friend :D

Anyways, Kunaki doesn't ship to my country. So ...

exactly! enjoy the music bro wish you a very good time

get it from wherever you want , if you want i will put it up soon up or something whenever i feel like it

im gonna chill out now

cya later bro good night

ps - get it from me mate ! download , donate whatever you feel like it fuck it whatever

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/emotions-from-a-beija-flor

No worries, I think I'm getting it from an awesome friend :D

Anyways, Kunaki doesn't ship to my country. So ...

its free download mate... the new comp...

give money if you want or not up to you

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/releases

i aint asking for shit and i already explained before its on BC

have fun njoy da musikz

this stuff is highly addictive:) cant decide which one is my fav, for now i need:

mana - flow festival

mana - gankyi -zazen

mana - karmageddon - gods presence remix

favourite out of the lot beside these is Bonsai:)

• Like 1

this stuff is highly addictive:) cant decide which one is my fav, for now i need:

mana - flow festival

mana - gankyi -zazen

mana - karmageddon - gods presence remix

favourite out of the lot beside these is Bonsai:)

Bonsai is beautiful.

mana flow festival? never done that song man :s

gankyil zazen brillian

karmagedon will dig that out maybe next compilation :)

cheers Stanley<3

also here's a small mana source goody i did when i started the musical project.

i love it always brings me good vibes and very nice memories , probably because of the buddha n stuff , i was inspired by Dreamweaver - Lord of Illusions because i got same equip as he did back in days... welll sort of you know?

here it is :

Mana_Source_Wallpaper.jpg

to add i got lots of stuff from books like in old days ... i think all these things add up you know?

thats all i can say and i hope you can enjoy and make nice things with it DJ and stuff you know? I hope my music can be of inspiration to others and new generation young people too and give good things instead of the horrible psytrance things I've seen and many other seen which im completely off it. It's my life my music but im not involved in psychedelic parties and stuff anymore and that's a personal choice i have made. I like my music to be pure and clean and as i mentioned before in other threads here im not getting my hands dirty or feet etc anymore. I had enough. I don't think i can cope with it anymore , my mind and so on. But the music? Sure i still love some of it. I do my best. I like to study things before and keep it logical so at least maybe people will learn good things instead of sinking themselves in a place full of drugs which saddens me. I know a lot about things so much more i dont want to say because i have big background and experience in what concerns goa trance. I want positive things in life not degradation and so on. That's all i can say for now. <3 I like to be honest and humble and more than that i dont want to . Fame and fortune will not bring me happiness. Sure money it helps but it's not all . Alll i neeed it enough to buy food , pay some bills , buy some clothes and thats pretty much it and im happy with what i have. I'm not materialistic person . I'm not interesting in becoming a show off because i dont feel i have nothing to show. And i mean what's the point anyways u know? ive had 1000 fans before and i decided to terminate the facebook account because it doesnt mean anything and i felt i was kinda losing my identity , believe me its so easy ... but i dropped it and lost it , mymind that is , too much. numbers dont mean squat and im have flaws too i aint perfect im no supermodel or superhero like that sort of shit u know? ... truth is its not easy to cope with fame but if im famous or not i dont want to know. I hope people can talk good things instead of dissing and just simply talking crap because this is not about me as a person its about the project in this case : Mana Source.

Im a human being like you and everyone else. We have good things and bad things. I dont want to be put on a pedestal and people worshipping me n shit ... im not into that stuff im humble and im just human and thats all.

It's the music that makes me happy. My imagination and creation. I love it and i hope you can love it too.

I send all my best wishes to you , me and everyone else out there.

/filipe

as for last i wanna say i dont wanna feel like a vagabond or a beggar either , im free , id rather have people downloading from me than going to foreign websites diggin pirate shit you know?

if you wanna donate then donate if you dont then dont , how small it is i appreciate your donation i dont really care. im all for da fokin music and thats just it friends , guys girls , ladies , gentlemen and so on ! MUSIC!! GOA TRANCE n shit BOOM enjoy be as much happy as you can! Much love to you all.

/filipe

thanks my friend, these are excellent tunes worth sharing, highly recommended if u love acid, u need this.

well you guys are asking for more ... i dont care if its only 2-3 people i still do it , lets keep it togheter and thats all i care about maybe others will get to understand and join ...

you guys are making me happy with this and sure ill drop some more of what i have... i will produce in a later time when most of it its out...

its just i dont want to rush releases , i think its a bit unfair . theres other labels and its good to give some space for them too . i think theres plenty of room for everyone to shine their own art n shit...

/filipe

thanks my friend, these are excellent tunes worth sharing, highly recommended if u love acid, u need this.

yes of course 303 kheops lollolololol.... :P :P

i promise i will write new things soon after we get over these things ok?

maybe theres still enough material for next month or not but for this month im done

bye

<3

200 downloads gone in a space of 2-3 days with 2 brand new releases... FUCKKKKKKKK

u guys want more?

gimme some cash and i will invest more

u guys want more? here!

Download Credits

Your Bandcamp account comes with 200 downloads per month of tracks or albums that you’re giving away (meaning you’ve set them to free, or let-fan-name-price with no minimum and the fan enters zero). Once each month, we look at your download credits, and if you have less than 200 remaining, we bump you back up to 200. Your next bump is on9/1/16.

If your download credits drop to zero, your music will still be available, but your free tracks and albums will automatically switch to paid. You can avoid this by either a) buying more download credits for a modest fee by clicking “get more” below, or B) selling music (we add 1,000 credits for every $500 USD in sales).

300 downloads: $9 USD (3¢ each) 1000 downloads: $20 USD (2¢ each) 5000 downloads: $75 USD (1.5¢ each) buy now

gimme some cash and i will invest more in this shit

thanks

if not then wait until this shit refreshes next month

bye

&

boomshakalalka!!