Mana Source - Kanji

ok here's the deal:

i had many criticizing blah blah blah n so on but i know the backstory and what i did it's japanese , it was entirely composed in Jap In Sen musical scale plus i studied a lot of japanese stuff off books to create this. So darn with all the critics and viva la goa stuff .

Props to Fabien Suntrip he was first buyer of this stuff and he's da men he got it instant. thumbs up bro.

ps - and what the heck is going on with some russians ? they are really off their heads hating the angels trumpets . well , tough , some win , some lose and I win and so did the fans because I did it specially for them. for those thinking i was talking bullshit , the angels trumpets album was based off the datura flower aka angels trumpets. well maybe because they are touching what shouldnt be touched lol its poisonous flower :lol: according to wikipedia lol doesnt change the fact its pretty tho :lol: but then some touch it ... and you're dead lol DaturaMetel-plant.jpg

Lots of love :lol::D ,

a0213347490_10.jpg

i listened this last night was bomb shell definatly up for round 2 :)

Mana Power https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/kanji

peace :)

Less critics and more Music meennn ! :D couldnt care less about what some people do or say theyre just sad really .. my condolences.

Truly yours ,

Goa power.

I'd like to have this as a printed copy. Any chances for a CDr?

oh aye its up in kunaki the usual place its real good stuff : Bonsai is straight fire , definatly recommended to every n any old school goa trance lover

has some weird stuff like reiki start with that weird lost kinda soul voice which all i used was a waterphone but always ends up changing perspective in the end not being afraid of it anymore, and last track loved it , part where this melody comes flying straight over your head like a dragon firework! loved it

was great album! :)

CDr : http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00ISI15S&pp=1

printing is great totally old school guaranteed ! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any news about Submoon records ?

BAndcamp cancelled ! What's going on ??? :unsure:

Actually, it's very horrible that Bandcamp allows this.

Apparently, if you buy a release (and with that: unlimited streaming & download), and the artist decides he's gonna take down everything, you paid for nothing. Even worse when you subscribe for a higher amount of money (luckily in this case, I subscribed early for 5 pounds and got everything from the site, only MP3 though).

Definitely a big thumbs down to Bandcamp for serving absolutely no regulation here.

I think he has a excellent brand of music but an unusual way of marketing. I cant say anything bad about Submoon Releases,

especially on Mana Source. If u can get hold of this stuff to purchase, good for you:)I missed out on listening to some

of the new tracks which disappeared on soundcloud within a few hours of being teased, I cried. The shop was still around a short.

while after that.

• 1 month later...

hey psychasm.

thanks for loving music i make.

i apologise for fast changes etc due to having manic disorder/panic attacks/bipolar which i suffer from.

recently im bringing everything back as much as i can and you can find my new music in here :

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/72269-emotions-from-a-beija-flor/

and for more information news and updates :

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/72265-my-music-updates-news-etc/

thank you all for your kindness and i hope you all can understand.

my sincere and deepest apologies.

all my best wishes to you all .

/filipe

PS - i can bring the mana source album up again , will require time and stuff and i dont have much available , its very hard but i do what i can.

now i just made one release and i dont want to 'flood' people with releases i'd rather have nice good people following my work so now im going to give time for people to enjoy the new release and give time to build good energy for everyone and then when i feel people are closer to me maybe i will feel that i should make another release. but sure god knows how my head works... not easy because im bipolar , medications etc...

thank you all .

1264da4a3f18207dc22592102abae40d.jpg

thanks guys :wub::)

Ahem ahem! I would buy a CDr if you would want to sell.

i know but look i wish i had time for it bro , i have no funds to press 1000 cds and you know kunaki is all i can do (if they are still around that is)... fuck sake u know... i dont wanna put prices on my releases either , you free download , donate if you wish i think that does it for me now bro you know?

CD-r plus i need time to work on the back cover , cd cover etc ... and people are happy with digital , look you can download wave and record on a simple CD man , i dunno unless you are really hardcore to have a cd from me but look its not worth it many people buy cds then rip to pc and then cds are placed in shelve gathering dust bro