Gankyil - Nyorai EP

I made this but i'm going to review my own stuff lol :)

It's great record. If you are an old goa trance veteran like me that loves all that goood old melodic psychedelic stuff , it won't take you much time to say yea this is damn good.

Not much else to say really , if you like old stuff like Athena , Witchcraft (magic frequencies and whale remember?) , Subcouds and many others , you will probably dig this.

Musically i've nothing to point it's all there , the mood , the ambience , the sounds ...

Zazen has nice melodies and it's quite intense while Nyorai is more floaty and dreamy goa while still going hard , both have really good climatic moments and keeping the balance in both ways .

and yes , if you like that tibetan goa vibe this is for you ! :)

The cover? It's good . It's old school . I'm not trying to impress anyone . It's just old school and thats awesome! :)

Well who knows , this might come to your attention one day? It was a pleasure producing it and listen to it again.

And yes it's Gankyil , the wheel of joy! :D

Peace out this is pure Goa Trance 1996! :D

EDIT : if you are a goa DJ like Anoebis of Suntrip Records playing this stuff on a gig i guarantee your dancefloor will be super happy , pumped and full of happy and exciting psychedelic vibes! Believe me i know it. :) The Old veterans will thank you for reminding them of all the good memories. :) PS - don't forget and don't miss Gankyil - Dhyani magical song in Amaterasu album :)

Enjoy and all the best . Goa4ever.

a0943658834_10.jpg

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/nyorai-ep