Melodious, dreamy and floating goa?

recursion loop

Please recommend me something to listen to - tracks, albums, compilations. I don't know much about goa besides the classic Astral Projection albums. I checked out some stuff highly rated in the Reviews section, but it was mostly something dark, acidic, chaotic and not very melodious.

Basically I need tracks like these

Or this one, it starts dark but then progresses into an awesome melody

So, please, post the most beautiful, melodic, otherworldly goa you know about, no acidic face-melting monsters :)

best goa track ever made

oh man To Sirius ! goa hit of the 2000 :) the new album is nice too , for a more mellow relaxing experience :)

oh man To Sirius ! goa hit of the 2000 :) the new album is nice too , for a more mellow relaxing experience :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmA4IB2FcXs

many say 9th is similar to to sirius

i can agree about the style is similar but i think 9th is much better and a more mature album than to sirius

it is a big improvement

i will be honest - i dont think to sirius is that great but it is good no doubt

ra showed all their talent when they made 9th and then the chill out album in 2012 that was a masterpiece too

• Like 1

many say 9th is similar to to sirius

i can agree about the style is similar but i think 9th is much better and a more mature album than to sirius

it is a big improvement

i will be honest - i dont think to sirius is that great but it is good no doubt

ra showed all their talent when they made 9th and then the chill out album in 2012 that was a masterpiece too

yea you are right there on the spot bro. 9th and chill album specially was outstanding :) to sirius for me is only initiated , the rest well its bit nostalgic its all ok but the more i think about it to sirius was damn good too lol :lol:_b

here's another nice floating song

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/track/dhyani

magic :)

artifact303 - feelings

artifact303 - for a better world

nova fractal - connect, mystery of life, common cold, blindsight

edit: alot of MFG and Dimension 5 also fits. The finest goa is that what you request, at least that is my assumtion so i will recommend accordingly. Electra for exanple, would be quite the opposite.

Ive got moar, lots moar, as this is my favorite style of goa.

Mind melting dreamy psychedelic soft on your ears stuff.

Which is the reason Nova Fractal and Artifact303 is top 3.

the love for ra, btw, i will never fully understand. but thats perfectly fine :)

If you love the style but not necessarily have to be Goa, I STRONGLY recommend Solar Force for dreamy perfect Trance. This is literally strong herbal tea with Valerian Root.

Start with the best:

Liquid Sky

Central Rishon

Everest

But Ill start a thread on him soon enough.

Please recommend me something to listen to - tracks, albums, compilations. I don't know much about goa besides the classic Astral Projection albums. I checked out some stuff highly rated in the Reviews section, but it was mostly something dark, acidic, chaotic and not very melodious.

Check everything after 2004. 90% of the newschool stuff is floaty, sunny goa.

Check everything after 2004. 90% of the newschool stuff is floaty, sunny goa.

I think there is very little floaty... Most is just highly melodic or high pitched melodic instead of floating... You need some magic to make a good floating track! for the new artists the latest outcome of Centavra Project are exactly floating stuff... nice :)

I think there is very little floaty... Most is just highly melodic or high pitched melodic instead of floating... You need some magic to make a good floating track! for the new artists the latest outcome of Centavra Project are exactly floating stuff... nice :)

I may have a different meaning of floaty. For example I consider E-Mantra or Celestial Consciousness floaty.

For me a floaty track has many different melodies that all blend together and no climaxes or twists.

I may have a different meaning of floaty. For example I consider E-Mantra or Celestial Consciousness floaty.

For me a floaty track has many different melodies that all blend together and no climaxes or twists.

That depends on definition then :P I agree with what you write a floaty track is... but Celestial Intelligence for instance has a lot of climaxes and melodic twists allover the place :P they have FANTASTIC floaters (Perpetual Energy & Inevitable Feelings) but they are not their usual stuff... Good floating music creates a warm blanket and makes you dance with arm wide like a Jesus instead of in the air like with Tiesto ;)

best goa track ever made

hardly the best but its definetely a great track.

artifact303 - for a better world

nova fractal - connect, mystery of life, common cold, blindsight

again, if uve slept on theese, check em.

definition of topic imo, and ofc if ur into trance; Solar Force

I've just stumbled upon a track which perfectly feets my original requirements, here it is

And this whole album (Presence) is really amazing.

That is for sure... :) and the beauty before this... damn, it still warms my heart every time I hear it... So "above the clouds" music, it drives me to instant happiness!

• Like 2