Monster acid goa trance tracks?

MrAnarchy

I am looking for biggest, meanest 303 monster, face melting, heart stomping, brain mashing, schizophrenia inducing acid goa trance tracks. Know such a track? Post here!

Some of these are really acidic, but some don't use a 303.

• Like 1

It doesn't sound like it but the intro sound and main acid lines in this are all TB303. It's amazing what that thing can do if you feed it voltages it wasn't designed to accept.

• Like 2

It doesn't sound like it but the intro sound and main acid lines in this are all TB303. It's amazing what that thing can do if you feed it voltages it wasn't designed to accept.

Lololol

Hands down favorite:

SUN Project - I Feel.

The buildup, climax, second buildup, more intense climax: well, eargasm at its fullest.

Other than that, my list would be like 10+ or so tracks I think. And then I mean true Acid, i.e the 303 and not any other similar type of "acid".

Some are for example:

Electric Universe - Peak (Although Full On)

Electric Universe - Renania (not a facemelter but oh so sweet 303)

Talamasca - Halloween (climax amazing as fuck, although not 100% its a 303)

Mindfield - Lets Get Stoned And.... (not sure about 303 here either. could be sh-101 or something)

Vibrasphere - Thermal Twist (not either a facemelter but again, really skilled use of 303)

P.Cok - Double Doper, Toi Doi - Replicant, and more are all facemelting acid but not sure its necessarily a 303.

Anyway theres alot more and ill perhaps link a vid or two on another occasion later on.

Good 'ol Cosmosis classic, always tearing the walls down with ease :):

Im with you on this one. One of my favorite tracks ever. Wonder how many brain cells of mine this track killed...

Not goa but so mean!

Just wait till 00:30...

youre right its not topic but damn. epic.

hadnt heard it before.

ill throw out one facemelter like that too, just cause.

madess @ -> 01.15.

Honorable mention in the Eurotrance genre:

So amazingly hair-rising cresendo and climax.

Whole track I love dearly from start to finish but go to abvout 04:30 and forward, and then listen to some PRO 303 Tweakage.

However I strongly recommend not skipping and listenting from start to full - of one appreciate the trance and the 303, he/she owe it to herself to let thsi track go full time no skip :)

• Like 1

Of course, another OOOD killer track!

Another track that doesn't use a 303 but is a slow, acidic monster!

almost all tracks by moonweed have 303

the guy was an acid techno producer before producing goa trance

his collaborations with shakta and squid are usually good

track telepath

track Q with shakta

track full potential with squid

track full potential with squid

Full Potential with Squid is indeed an absolute monster of a track. Aptly named, too.

This is cool too, it takes a while to get there, but once the acid kicks in it's face meltingly good:

• Like 2

I also like Moonweed a lot, one of my favourite is the track "Jaunt" but I am not sure there are too many 303 lines in this track, which is indeed a rare thing with Moonweed.

Telepath (original) is IMO better than the remix, because it is more psychedelic, I wish they remastered the original instead of the remix to include it in the album. But anyway, recommended album.

Full Potential with Squid is indeed an absolute monster of a track. Aptly named, too.

These are real 303 lines no doubt :D Fun track.

Green nuns of the revolution - Ring of fire, is an old classic but still one of my all time favourites in the genre.

Miranda - Gnocchi 2004 is a very fun track. Sure it is not goa anymore (the original was) but the acid lines are real there and in your face.

Listen here, starts at 29:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2y2GJ1P4oA

• Like 1

This too, one of my all-time favorites, now finally available on cd through Mind Rewind 3:

Hiscore in general had some well loved acid goa tracks:

• Like 3

why has no one posted tim schuldt up to now?

Talking Souls - Karma 209

Mama Indica - Radioactive Rain

another nice but severely underrated acid heavy track is is this one by boris:

something a little different but still highly acidic and epic.

and here's one of my favourite acidlines in goa trance:

(4:35!)

edit:

how could i forget:

doof - double dragons

• Like 1