Richard Pryor, old stuff from the 70s.

astralprojection

I love to laugh. Im a very chilled out guy IRL and like to just keep everything positive all the time and im the cliche of "the glass is half full" these days, due to all ive experienced when the glass was empty even though it was full.

Anyway, im not going to go into a rant here so chill.

But Richard Pryor was definately the most funny man on Earth - together with a few other people like the all late; bernie mac, mitch hedberg, chris farley, george carlin and bill hicks gets special mention since they based their stand up on conspiracys that were all completely and utterly true which made them geniouses in the regard of truth, and not "comedians" per se even if they had extremely good delivery.

bill hicks is a guy , just like in the classic "human traffic" I tend to put on when Im feeling bad regarding abuse and stuff, and always feel comfort in that life is just a trip anyway, and none of it is very real, and all that.

Anyway

Richard Pryor stopped being funny when he stopped doing coke. Sadly. But thats the fact. So only his old vinyls are funny - all of his Specials that came out, I think there was three of them - are not the Richard Pryor at his peak.

If I can recommend three of my very favorite stand ups by him, these three are insanely funny.

Bicentennial Prayer, as a church pastor.

"you def and dumb mothers u motherfuckors that cant talk we dont need you here!!"

Nigger with a seisure. As a very intoxicated man in the lower socioeconomic class.

"what? im drunk? nigga fuk you mean im drunk mothermucker, u crazy, shit u dint say that an hour ago when u was sellin me shit baby im buyin everyone in here..... somethin... one beer one motherfucking beer for everyone in here hwohohahaha.. whooooo!! sing that song you bitch! that motherfuckin sing her ass off baby. hooo shit. what u lookin at bitch? ugly muuffukka"

Wino & Junkie. An old wino sharing stories.

"tihs a neighbourhood this aint no residental district" "look at that nigger. in the middle of the street junkie mutherfucking nigger used to be a genious!! i aint lying booked the numbers didnt need paper nor pencil. now the nigga cant remember who he iiis"

The Audiences are also very good and you can tell they really loved the show.