Essential new school goa albums?

MrAnarchy

I refreshed the page 3 times and every time you added a paragraph :D

I should definitely sit on my post more. I always think of something else that I could've written. :P

While were on the topic of Filteria, do you guys prefer the original or the Filteria's higher remix of Lunar Civilization? I prefer the original obviously.

Maybe not essential but certainly different ...... the flow gets me every time which I find a rare thing among those so called new school albums .. :

Nebula Meltdown - Stardust chronicles

Oh damn!! This one, most definitely. Very very beautiful flow as rightly mentioned :)

I should definitely sit on my post more. I always think of something else that I could've written. :P

While were on the topic of Filteria, do you guys prefer the original or the Filteria's higher remix of Lunar Civilization? I prefer the original obviously.

I was actually pointing to AP but even you did the same :D so it counts.

ORIGINAL. ONLY etnica/pleiadians can make their tracks sound better than what they already are.

• Like 1

I was actually pointing to AP but even you did the same :D so it counts.

ORIGINAL. ONLY etnica/pleiadians can make their tracks sound better than what they already are.

Oh... Two birds with one stone hahah

That is so true. +1

exactly. Zeta Reticuli on the latest DAT release is a soundgasm to say the least.

Hands down top 3 pleadians, and most def top 20 goatrance.

Its as much Goatrance it can be. Its like, on the dictionary page for Goa in my Lexicon Psychedelia.

Goa: noun, genre, zeta reticuli, carpe noctem, fluoro neuro sponge, and spiritual healing . No more definition required:p

Well I was referring to the Zeta Reticuli on Fliying Rhino's 1st Flight .... :P

Fluoro Neuro Sponge .... :wub: ..... that one brings back memories .... made 2 friends not into goa trance lie down between the speakers with that song .... (they both had some xtc) ..... they loved it ... hahahahaha

Well I was referring to the Zeta Reticuli on Fliying Rhino's 1st Flight .... :P

Fluoro Neuro Sponge .... :wub: ..... that one brings back memories .... made 2 friends not into goa trance lie down between the speakers with that song .... (they both had some xtc) ..... they loved it ... hahahahaha

the one on first flight is truly amazing too, but the one on the DAT album is extended and more melodies :)

So its pretty much the same version only slightly different :)

but I still adore the one on first flight I actually talked about that album and that track last night :)

edit: LOL at you forcing them fleuro neuro sponge. You seem awesome. We had gotten along great in my youth lol.

Such madness and funny shit we did too all the time, stuff like that.

Fluoro is my hands down fav Hallucinogen tracks due to my many lsd trips and that one playing since it has that certain something that trigger awesome stuff on acid.

But gamma goblins 2, and space pussy share the top spot.

however, almost noone shares mine reg time dilation and zeta ^^

Zeta Reticuli (Original) > Time Dilation (Original) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else Pleiadians :)

Oh, right. Going with the offtopic flow again...

• Like 1

Definitely go for Artifact303's awesome Back To Space! (It's still one of my favorite albums of all time)

After that, also check out these:

• Portamento - The Portal
  • M-Run - Some Run Just For Fun
  • Goasia - Dancing With The Blue Spirit
  • Lunar Dawn - Kolovrat
  • Lost Buddha - Untold Stories
  • Crossing Mind - The Inner Shift
  • E-Mantra - Arcana
  • Mindsphere - Mental Triplex - Presence
  • Cosmic Dimension - In A Special Kind Of Space
  • Skizologic - Robotized
  • Radical Distortion - 12 Dimensions

I consider all of these fantastic trips in their own right. (I left out Alienapia's Goapocalipsis because I understood you already heard that one?)

If you're done with those, you should have a pretty good understanding of how diversified 'new school' truly is (even though you'll hear a lot of it sounds all alike).

Bonus VA's:

• Erta Ale
  • Aurora Sidera
  • Flight 604 II
  • The Call Of Goa
  • The Mystery Of Crystal Worlds
  • Like 1

Zeta Reticuli (Original) > Time Dilation (Original) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else Pleiadians :)

Oh, right. Going with the offtopic flow again...

I fought wars over Time dilation.
Time Dilation > everything made by Italians. Even pizza too!! :P

Last OT post :D

Oh wow, had NO idea that two of my favorite posters share my feelings regarding these two tracks :) Thats all I need to feel very very happy, awesome guys.

Sorry again for the OT.

Definitely go for Artifact303's awesome Back To Space! (It's still one of my favorite albums of all time)

Sadly only two tracks on that album was for me legendary, the rest were awesome, but no more than 3.5-4/5.

For a Better World and Mysterious Fantasy where the only two 5/5, the 4/5 being Beyond Lightspeed. Which happens to be one of my most favorite "cocky" goa tracks. Like its basically a showoff, like "haha. Look what I did suckers. Mohohoahaha I PWNFACE SO HARD" with that melody after the awesome LUDICROUS SPEED sample- Thats how I felt anyway, lol:D

But still great album ofc. I love him and top 3 new school artists:)

@ap man I love how youre always politicaly correct :D

Thanks man I try my best :D

Cosmic Dimension - In A Special Kind Of Space

I'd personally go for Celestial Intelligence regarding the Kumanovo/Macedonia connection :)

And the Artifact303 album is kind of a love/hate one for me. Sometimes I think it works wonders, sometimes I find it all too fluffy.

I'd personally go for Celestial Intelligence regarding the Kumanovo/Macedonia connection :)

And the Artifact303 album is kind of a love/hate one for me. Sometimes I think it works wonders, sometimes I find it all too fluffy.

Kinda agree. Not on the fluffy part, thats a part I always like with him, and the very reason, but i just find the tracks to not really tell much stories.

for a better world however is legendary, and it carries the whole album.

its allright when that happens and is expected. but its also a shame becuase you really wish the whole album was that way.

but, its great that its rare cause when it do happen, and it has happened quite a number of time - its awesome enough to spawn an entire forum, with fairly active discussion, all the time. And that is because of the albums that were regarded as truly legendary.

But yeah. Love the fluffy part, just dont really think the other tracks have much to give other than a pleasant musical experience due to the perfect production quality.

Are we talking about 10/10 albums or great albums. There's a difference. :P

Honestly the only 10/10 neewschool Goa album for me is Sky Input.

I think I have one10/10 albums. and its not released yet and only an EP.

possibly also Nova Fractal - Fractal Landscape.

So many seem to sleep on nova its crazy how good he is and this album just might be the only 10/10 I have.

Are we talking about 10/10 albums or great albums. There's a difference. :P

Well we are talking about essential new school albums. Albums which you would rate with 9 or 10/10 lets say. I want to start from there :)