Killer goa trance/old school psytrance you have found recently

XoArK

NOTE: I call oldschool psytrance oldschool because I think psytrance is supposed to be psychedelic, hence the name of psytrance.

One of my newest favorites is this track and some others:

BTW, who is Synthetic? His tracks sound like Midimiliz/Spirallianz tracks. I have heard somewhere that he might be Deedrah. Is that true?

• Like 1

The only thing from the days of yore that I have found recently was Zirrex ~ Lost In Time

I've been collecting since the beginning. I remember seeing TIP Yellow when it was brand new at a record shop... so it is quite rare for me to find old school Goa that I have never heard. This is why I was pleasantly shocked to hear Zirrex for this first time this year. And all because of a post on these very forums.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been listening to this music for about 8 months. Everything is "recent" killer psytrance for me. :P

But I discovered BPC's - A Bluepring For Survival a few days agi and I am amazed by it, and yesterday I found this and loved it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Llg_PmWbuY

• Like 1

This is a killer!!!!

Just listen to 7:04 and it explodes right there with a acid climax.

• Like 1