astralprojection

Have we had this topic in a while?

Im refering to tracks like

Gamma Loop - Eclipse

Bassline Baby - Altered States

Solar Quest - Im Off To Goa!

etc.

Which are your favorites?

Mind you, the genre here is Acidtrance, and not Acid influenced Goatrance like for example SUN Project - I Feel - which of course is my absolute favorite Acid filled Goatrance track.

(I think I might have created a similar topic before, but im not sure:P)

And since its custom on psynews to post youtube videos; Ill post the track that got me into the genre, and one of the first Psychedelic tracks Ive heard. It sounds just like I made it, in the future, in a parallell universe.

Its that close to my neurons so to speak ^_^

Stud Stunners, Cydron and True Freedom are wonderful suggestions :)

Stud Stunners is one of them all time classics too, btw. Always a 10/10 :)

I remember when I first tried ReBirth, the 303, 808, 909 Emulator.

It was really awesome to be able to mimic sounds like this. When was this... Hmm... must've been in 1996/1997 or something!

Yup! :) Thats where it started for me... in ReBirth toying with 303 melodies... and I didnt even know yet that Goatrance was Goatrance, I hadnt found the genre yet :D

I had many Goatrance tracks but had no clue that they were. My understanding of music and genres were not high prioirity as a 14 y/o :)

Sadly most amazing Acidtrance are Hardtrance in nature, and not Psychedelic in a normal sense of the word we are used with, regarding Goatrance.

For example: Ozaka Oz - Real Nightmare. Which is Hard Acidtrance. There are many such wonderful tracks too.

Although not for this thread :)

So alot of Solar Quest and Chocis Chewns are out :)

Acid trance that is psychedelic, I guess Shamanic tribes on acid.

But I am warning you, lots of bad tracks (4 albums released, MdK will agree with me). But if you dig, some interesting ones, for example "Alice in Acidland" which is damn intense and perfect for underground rave parties.

"Drugged to the eyeballs" is pretty cool as well:

Also there was a track I recommended before and posted in another thread, it is "E-Max - Culture of human beings"

I listened to it 500 times at least and I still love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alvq9Wjxfk

And last but not least, "Intoxication - Flight 303"

These 2 tracks (E-Max, and Intoxication) were both in the compilation Cyber trance 5 that I bought when I was still a teenager, good memories...

To this day, I still think Intoxication - Flight 303 is the best acid trance track of all time :)

edit: after listening to both again, for me best acid trance track ever still belongs to E-Max - Culture of human beings (lol haha, but it is close!!)

And by the way, don't forget "Synthetic progress - Acid future"

released by Harthouse, a 12 minutes classic. Really good track IMO.