Tangerine Dream - Bonding By Candlelight (2016 Exit Eternity Remix)

astralprojection

Its chillout vibe, mixed with hiphop, mixed with electro, mixed with trance, mixed with 80s style sounds, just a mishmash of sound-waves.

I hope you like it, Ive worked on it for over a year now, and I think Im finally happy with the result. Still without a pair of monitors, so I rely only on my logitech "hifi" computer 5.1 system (which actually isnt bad at all) and my very nice pair of Roland reference monitor headphones - I think this is the best Ive done so far and I hope it is liked!

Enjoy it!

And Thanks to Tangerine Dream for making the beautiful song, so that I - decades later - can sample it and re-create it and give it new birth, new meaning, and new purpose.

Music is such a beautiful thing.

Everything I produce is a tribute to either someone or something. This of course is to the great old Dangerine!

And of course, the sample is taken from the track titled the same; and its from a great 80s movie classic; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094138/ Three O'Clock High, That I know some of you 30 plussers out there will know of :)

http://www.aeap.se/priv/tdream-bonding.mp3

http://www.aeap.se/priv/tdream-bonding.mp 3

• Like 2

I like how the side-chain compression sets up the shape of the sound field... then the bassline comes in. Nice so far (early in)

2:25, very nice.

VERY nice track, AP. Would be a nice opener or closer for a CD or Mixset.

Oh my. Thank you!

Im flattered that you appreciated the sidechaining - it was something I worked alot on and very much so shape the entire mix :)

Im very glad you enjoyed it, and I hope it grows on you - too!

Tangerine Dream tends to do that! With their hypnotic beatuiful themes.

Im also working on a second version, with psytrance kick and sounds/fx.

Its sounding amazing tbh but far from done.

Also regarding the sample:

He says "Its a direct route to god"

and the delay made it sound like "Wrecked route to god - wrecked route to god" and that just happened organically and such is the wonders that makes me never get bored of producing music.

Im spitting bullets today :o

• Like 1

...and please dont settle with the youtube version, the mp3 link provided sounds alot better :)

And sorry that Im so pushy regarding wanting to have people listen - ive waited about a year to release it and always considered it my best so im just nervous : )

and i also apologize for the harsh master - i was a bit too ambitious with the RMS. I can and wil of course provide a proper mastered version as wave for any potential fans:)

Sorry if my attitude is appearing cocky its the very opposite :)

• Like 1

...and please dont settle with the youtube version, the mp3 link provided sounds alot better :)

And sorry that Im so pushy regarding wanting to have people listen - ive waited about a year to release it and always considered it my best so im just nervous : )

404. Bad link?

Add the 3 after the link and it works :)

Just to trick the forum into not becoming the auto-player.

Had to "quote" your op to see the full url, as the forums truncate it... then add the 3, and all is well :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

for those who enjoyed this, perhaps youll enjoy a similar sounding vibe.

track really starts at 02:28.

back from 2008 when i was using reason mostly and this is 100% reason. mastering was minimal too just basically a limiter
was even "featured" here :wub:
http://previously.tv/mr-robot/love-on-a-real-train/

oh and proudly made in one sitting, in Nottingham, UK, while taking a WoW break.

about 2L into that delicious english Cider. I was severly alcoholic at that time :)

• 2 weeks later...

skip to 25:18

here is the original for reference :)

i took a year to chop up the samples and made them mine basically, altering the entire song structure and everything.

so its not just the sample and just added drums and shit.

its actually chopped up pretty intensely and it took a year to make it right.