Toi Doi - Synaptic Electrophoresis (Suntrip Records)

As for the samples, thanks guys, I was expecting a lot of negative comments because of being so out of the regular... but nice to hear! :) This will be the hypnotic darker type with 2-3 mad tracks in between, the Morphic coming after this will be the mad darker one ;)

Hi everybody,

Sorry if this is a bit off-top, but is there a place to order Suntrip CDs from in the USA? The Euro prices on the website had me already freaked out, but I can't imagine what it would be like with the shipping.

Boom!

Send us a mail (Anoebis@suntriprecords.com) , lets see what we can do. As we have the cheapest cds ( of course) because being direct from the source, but shipping is only cheap compared with other countries in bulk :)

Here you find samples :) Beware, wicked darker psychedelic out of this world stuff ;)

https://soundcloud.com/suntrip-records/toidoi-synaptic-electrophoresis-samples-suntrip-cd40

This French toast sounds promising (except the last track imo)...Overall good deep/massive kicks and

hard rolling baselines: long time no hear (let this be an inspiration for the neo-goa producers)

Tim Schuldt should be the best to master this type of psytrance: so I can't be more excited :)

Very good news, this finally saw the light of the day.

I want to share some background info. I had contacted Gilles some years ago to start working together and at the time Dimensional Records released his previous album, one album had to come out on DAT, but I was swamped and I had signed already contracts with other artists, so I had to follow an order of release.

Long story short I had a talk with Suntrip as they were able to release more records than DAT per year and we agreed that we could have a participative release where I'd be involved in track selection, and executive production. The work was carried out most by Suntrip but most of the tracks were the same that I would have released on DAT, should it have been released with my label. I am very happy and proud of the work they've done and that I've helped with and the release sounds spectacular. Something to be really enjoying as its music is distinctive and special.

Marvellous mastering and crystal clear sounds from master of psychedelia Toi Doi!

Please support and buy the CD :)

• Like 3

NOW AVAILABLE! :)

If you checked the samples on our site and you liked it, and you decided to buy...Please, buy it, both digital or as a cd, in our Suntrip store, it gives us much higher revenues as all other media, and we promise we will use it for a good cause ;) Soon it will also be available on Psyshop and all other media and digital shops!

Suntrip shop:

http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD40/

Bandcamp:

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/

• Like 1