Toi Doi - Synaptic Electrophoresis (Suntrip Records)

Suntrip & DAT Records joined forces to release a banging old school goa-trance release of Toï Doï.
French veteran Gilles Coia is known since the 90s, releasing over 5 albums on various labels ! We managed to dig into old archives of the late 90s and early 2000s, and this is the result : darker, super psychedelic old schoolish goa-trance!

The album starts with long, hypnotic, darker goa-trance tracks, slowly entering more melodic, spiralling territories ! The second part has more twisted, but still melodic, tracks with unexpected turns allover the place.

Tracklist:
1. Toï Doï - Pixel Voyager - 10:27
2. Toï Doï - Elliptical - 10:35
3. Toï Doï - Spiral Dive Remix - 08:59
4. Toï Doï - Exostatic - 08:16
5. Toï Doï - Rossignol Perche - 06:11
6. Toï Doï - Exostatic 3rd Mix - 08:24
7. Toï Doï - Planet 4 - 07:55
8. Toï Doï - Whale Way Express - 07:18
9. Toï Doï - Noise - 07:06

Label: Suntrip Records
Cat No: SUNCD40
Format: CD

Everyone who likes their goa-trance different This is your chance ! Back to the twisted, more psychedelic 90s ! Enjoy the madness !

suncd40.jpg

• Like 5

:) I just discovered track 4 is online... it is probably the most melodic on the cd, but not your typical kind of melodic... :) Others are more twisted, darkish psychedelic... Samples within 2 weeks :) its now being mastered! :)

• Like 2

It is an absolutely brilliant selection of the best unreleased tracks of Toi Doi, and I feel like Ormion about this one... an absolutely stellar release, trust me, i could hear some previews of it, and I cannot wait to see it released, go Suntrip!!! :D

• Like 1

But still no full version of Particule :(

And I remember an old track from the MP3.com days, downtempo with samples from a movie with some cute little alien having a conversation with an old lady. Anyone knows/remembers the title?

• Like 1

It is an absolutely brilliant selection of the best unreleased tracks of Toi Doi, and I feel like Ormion about this one... an absolutely stellar release, trust me, i could hear some previews of it, and I cannot wait to see it released, go Suntrip!!! :D

Wasn't DAT supposed to release Toi Doi as well?

I was really busy with my huge schedule so instead of releasing it myself next year i worked with Suntrip to make it happen sooner, I will however probably release some tracks of Toi Doi in the future, I am thinking about an EP. In any case, the album is really stellar and I am sure it will make a lot of people happy, we also decided the tracklist together with Suntrip, for the best possible release ever of psychedelic madness goa by Toi Doi

• Like 1