Psytrance artist that you love 100%

MrAnarchy

The fact that Ive never heard of Hol Bauman before and all the other artists on your list are greatly beloved - is puzzling :D

Its like "whats wrong with this picture". :)

Although Shakta was never in my favorites.

Again, there IS good amount of downtempo stuff :)

https://www.discogs.com/Hol-Baumann-Human/release/1250180

Interesting question! I'd have to exclude so many favourite artists as they've all done so much music there's gotta be something average in the lot. I think I can only mention artists that were prolific for a short period of time, and didn't evolve or change style later on.

And the ones I can think of aren't many:

Children of Paradise

Technossomy

Nova Fractal

Ill check it out most definately - if a guy like Fabien puts the name together with such legends.

Not checking him out would be a complete act of disrespect.

Check his two live albums as well. Same tracks essentially but different in so many ways.

The fact that Ive never heard of Hol Bauman before and all the other artists on your list are greatly beloved - is puzzling :D

Its like "whats wrong with this picture". :)

Although Shakta was never in my favorites.

<sarcasm-detector>

does not compute, does not compute...

</sarcasm-detector>

That is a very good topic, and indeed the only I can think of are Dimension 5, even when including other projets Hunab-Ku and Electron Wave.

same here.

d5 is very good most of time. not necessarily as spectacular as etnica can be, but there is not a single d5 track that's bad or even just below average. with nothing to dislike they come closest to 100%.

the only other group that i can think of that also releases consistently great goa trance is ra.

• Like 2

same here.

d5 is very good most of time. not necessarily as spectacular as etnica can be, but there is not a single d5 track that's bad or even just below average. with nothing to dislike they come closest to 100%.

the only other group that i can think of that also releases consistently great goa trance is ra.

Padmapani ra? no , D5! :lol:

same here.

not even ap? sure not all tracks are legend but many enough :)

same with nova fractal. mostly all legends and check out mystery of life ASAP

Every single track of his/hers speaks to you. Every single track entrances and makes you jump around the room. His/hers music brings tears to your eyes and no matter how many thousands of times you heard his/hers tracks, they are fresh!

Those are quite tough requirements, so i'm being moderate.

Old: Etnica, Koxbox, MFG (no need to introduce them to anybody around here)

New: Merkaba (organic/tribal progressive full of heart and soul)

Do people just list their favourite artists? :P

I thought this thread was about artists you love every single track by them.

That is exactly what its about, but people saw a loophole when I said "Cosmosis (pre 2002)" and it all went sideways from there :)

• 1 month later...

Cant believe I missed Jikkenteki.

He is THE new school artist for me. All doubts and arguments in my head are put to rest with 3 days of non stop Jikkenteki. Sorry Filteria, sorry Emantra, sorry Artifact303 and many others. You all are next to Jikkenteki in my list.

https://www.discogs.com/artist/335952-Jikkenteki

All available at ektoplazm

what is jikkenteki? never heard of it and ur saying its better than those artists?

damn.. gotta check that out..

Jikketeki is obviously an artist name, so not sure why you are referring to him as an object.

and yes, to me Rennis is better than others.

Dimension 5 & Chi-A.D. I like 100%of what I've heard. Haven't heard Second Phaze or the last two Chi-A.D. Albums.

Portamento, which is easy because there's only the one album and it's all great!