UX – Audissey (Live & Beyond) - Anjuna Records

He messaged me and apparently he had issues with creating a new account on the board so I'm looking into that.

In the meantime he wanted me to post this reply on his behalf.

Well me and Kris had a lot of conversations about Anjuna so-and-fourth.... i knew he was an ass (Tal) long before 'it was out on the net'

Also hearing stories that he tried to gobehind back of differents label/dj's trying to clear track for fututre track to be released on Anjuna.

He was told 'fuck off' if im not mistaken.... I will never buy anything directly from Anjuna, if Suntrip or other labels will sell their cd's (only through

them.... i might do)

just my 0.02€ of course.....

• Like 1

Just now from UX FB:

NEWS :
After much negativity from every sides and a painful road that leads to no where as well talking on a professional level we decided that we will no longer be performing any of the old songs live...
time to move on and grow up with our new material coming soon Smiley smile
We invite you anyhow , for anyone interested of course, to download the bootleg live cd of rare mixes with link below :
Peace
The crew xxx

• Like 1

@Tal - Page 4 is it. I feel sorry for you. Nothing but sorry. -- I personally think you mistook it --

I feel sorry that you took it personally, clearly Sunborn was pointing to Anjuna Records.

NOPE, i was pointing to Tal personally and NOT to Anjuna! Anjuna has more co-operators, good people who never even thanked for their work...

Anyone who is on our Rare Goa group on Facebook, should know already the response from one of them

This topic should have been closed like 6 days ago

(the moment someone {who i cant believe is 'in' my fav lable} made a 'JOKE'

about israelis and none of you or the mods here, did anything about it).

I already answer to that, get over it... these jokes are very common in many countries. ...and special in my country, about Israelis, Scottish and most of all North Greeks, heheh... it is ONLY about how they deal with money, nothing more!

So, I will NOT apologize for this, if you don't like it is your problem dude... wtf? you think you have privilege against satire? well, NO ONE has! ...you can freely do your own jokes against me if you like, no offense :) ...only conservative people get offended, and in our scene should not exists conservative people! Right?

Well me and Kris had a lot of conversations about Anjuna so-and-fourth.... i knew he was an ass (Tal) long before 'it was out on the net'

Also hearing stories that he tried to go behind back of different label/dj's trying to clear track for future track to be released on Anjuna.

He was told 'fuck off' if im not mistaken....

No mate, you are not mistaken! at least on 2 cases... Doof and Etnica

***************************************************************************************

So, people... it is really disappoint to see how easy some of you are willing to disgrace a great artist and a beautiful soul (Kris) just to defend a cheater... so, i decide to publish few more evidence here (i have dozens!).

Why i do this?

1- Because i believe in a fair and honest world and i will NEVER-EVER stop fighting for it, against who ever maybe be!

2- Because it makes me sick and aggressive when the "problematic" part NEVER say "i am sorry", never try to apologize, but instead, play the super ego role "i am beyond everyone, i don't make mistakes, i will not humble my ego, i will fuck everyone instead to apologizes"!

Well, NOT this time dude, you mess up with the wrong Greek, and the only way to end this, is a PUBLIC apologize to ALL, and mostly to Kris and to the people who pre-order... This goes also to anyone support this shit. If you are a little bit of shame, if you have left a small piece of consciousness in your body, well, just buy the CD from Suntrip, thank God, Devil, Joske or who ever you want, and shut the fuck up to finally this story comes to an end!

The more you talk and try to find excuses, the more you make a lot of people angry!

SO, LETS START!

1 - The Israeli post office lie!

...as you see (and you can check by your selves on-line), delivery it takes 2-3 businesses days (or, in some extreme cases, up to 20 MAXIMUM), so there is nothing wrong with the Israeli post office!

post10.png

2 - About going behind the back of other labels

...keep in mind, that he knew very well that i was collaborating with DAT and that DAT had already a contract!

tal_110.jpg

3 - About cheating and disrespecting other artists

3a - Zion 604 case:

reacts10.png

3b - Virtuart case:

artist10.png

4 - Ego react against people, instead of apologize

reacts10.jpg

5 - Complains

compla10.png

compla12.png

3 / This complain comes from an Israeli guy who live in the SAME AREA with him!!! What can you say about this case?

compla11.png

....if you want more, there are many more!

6 - FINALLY

...for those who don't know how and why this story began, here is the original first post from artist, many months ago...

artist11.png

PS:

1- I hope this clears and ends the situation, and finally let us in peace to do our work!

(i am currently identifying dats and cleaning tracks for YOUR future pleasure)...

If not, i can back with more evidence, again and again and again, 'till eternity ^_^

2- Just to make it clear... To continue on this, and publish those things, was MY OWN personal choice and decision!

So, if you for some egoistic, paranoid reason dislike this, blame ME!

NO other artist, label or person can be blamed for any of this.

Thank you for your patience on this super long response :)

• Like 2

Now that's just silly.

yea thats silly look out for example Zion604 are conservative/perserving people . Nothing wrong with conserving & perserving stuff we love it's part of who we are and i'm keeping all this goa stuff couldn't care less .

Now that's just silly.

yea thats silly look out for example Zion604 are conservative/perserving people . Nothing wrong with conserving & perserving stuff we love it's part of who we are and i'm keeping all this goa stuff couldn't care less .

Seriously? silly? why? Do you know what is conservative people?

Libertarians, republicans, right wing political parties and fanatic religious, mostly...

But also we call conservative, everyone who has a "narrow" view of things, or stacked in the rules of the past in a negative way, or is too critical, or is very easily offended and has no humor or good will, or is afraid everything new etc etc etc.... thousands examples!

As an extreme example, conservative people were the fanatics who burned witches, philosophers or scientists in the medieval times...

Another example, is how the American society treat the hippies in the 60's... or how they treat today the poor refugees in many of the (supposed) "civilized" western countries. Conservatism is Ignorance!

What i wanted to say in the post, is that people with similar attitude has NO place in the Goa trance scene, which is a scene for free minded people!

My post had nothing to do with PRESERVING old things that we all love, (in Greek, conserve and preserve has a totally different meaning... conserve is the negative aspect, while preserve is the positive one).

So i guess you misunderstood maybe because your knowledge about the language and how we use it, is somehow limited dears.... next time, before you criticize open a dictionary first!

Have a nice day! :)

• Like 1

Libertarians, republicans, right wing political parties and fanatic religious, mostly...

But also we call conservative, everyone who has a "narrow" view of things, or stacked in the rules of the past in a negative way, or is too critical, or is very easily offended and has no humor or good will, or is afraid everything new etc etc etc.... thousands examples!

That's reactionary though, not conservative.

• Like 2

Yes.

Yes, those people have as much right to be in the scene as the various acid burnouts, chemtrail loons and people who think avocados can cure cancer.

As an extreme example, conservative people were the fanatics who burned witches, philosophers or scientists in the medieval times...

They weren't the people responsible for the horrors of the Soviet Union though, or Maoism. Perhaps you shouldn't be judging entire groups of people by the crimes of their worst members - especially since you've already made an anti-Semitic comment earlier in this thread (perhaps you can think of some bad things that anti-Semites have done?).

Also, regarding your statement that "only conservative people get offended": you may be surprised to learn that the people complaining about "microagressions" and trying to make universities into "safe spaces" are not actually conservatives.

What i wanted to say in the post, is that people with similar attitude has NO place in the Goa trance scene, which is a scene for free minded people

...provided those free-minded people have the same political views as all the other free-minded people, right?

So i guess you misunderstood maybe because your knowledge about the language and how we use it, is somehow limited dears.... next time, before you criticize open a dictionary first!

Don't patronise me you tit, I'm a native English speaker.

• Like 5

Perhaps you shouldn't be judging entire groups of people by the crimes of their worst members - especially since you've already made an anti-Semitic comment earlier in this thread (perhaps you can think of some bad things that anti-Semites have done?).

Of course i don't judge! I only gave some general examples.

Anti-Semitic? The joke about the Israeli who is "tight" with the money is antisemitic? be serious please!

It is SO well known, even written in the Bible.

Also, you make the common mistake here, which shows limited history knowledge.

Semites are NOT the Israelis (which is a STATE, not an ethnicity).

Semites are the Hebrews, but also the Arabs, Mandaeans, Syriacs-Arameans, Samaritans and Assyrians!

And to finish with this silly story, know that i come from a family that gave refuge to many Hebrew people during the World War II!

A family that gave her blood to the anti-Nazi resistance...

so, i advise you all, to STOP this shit! It starts to be very annoying.

Don't patronise me you tit, I'm a native English speaker.

yes i can see that.... though the correct word is patronize, not patronise :P

...so, as you see everyone can do mistakes, even the native speakers, so, do not judge me

PS - For the rest of your comments, i give up... your conclusions are totally arbitrary, as i only gave some examples, nothing more... so i see a bad will here, with a dose of sarcasm and definitely i won't play that silly game,

• Like 2

...so, as you see everyone can do mistakes, even the native speakers, so, do not judge me

patronise - UK

patronize - USA

• Like 3

For the rest of your comments, i give up... your conclusions are totally arbitrary, as i only gave some examples, nothing more... so i see a bad will here, with a dose of sarcasm and definitely i won't play that silly game,

...in fact, i will unfollow this post immediately so we are all happy! :)

...you, can write whatever you like, i will be not here to read it... ^_^ ...and you can think whatever you like about me, i really don't give a penny, i know very well who i am, and thankfully, many many more people do also... :wub:

...and I, will not waste any more precious time trying to answer obvious things... -_-

...and, hopefully all of us, will stop acting like grumpy old ladies drinking tea next to the fire, and judging everything and everyone around... :lol:

Don't feed the (real) trolls people! - C Ya in a better post! :)

...you, can write whatever you like, i will be not here to read it... ^_^ ...and you can think whatever you like about me, i really don't give a penny, i know very well who i am, and thankfully, many many more people do also... :wub:

...and I, will not waste any more precious time trying to answer obvious things... -_-

...and, hopefully all of us, will stop acting like grumpy old ladies drinking tea next to the fire, and judging everything and everyone around... :lol:

Don't feed the (real) trolls people! - C Ya in a better post! :)

admins n mods : aka dj sunburnt he is :lol:

This thread certainly went beyond a promo announcement, I have enjoyed the music and find it very good and professionally made, I am sorry that the release was not properly released when the time was right (last summer) but am glad that finally is out now.

This album deserves to be heard and if Kris can read me here, the music is amazing, i love all the tracks and find this release super good.

You should perform live mixes and oldschool tracks in your sets because they are history, and part of this scene.

I think we should really leave the negative vibes out of this release, I have read comments about political views, criticism to races and what not.

All that has no place on psynews in my views and we should just comment the music here.

As for every released record in the world, there will be people who love it (like me) and people who find it mediocre or even bad, but that should not stop other people enjoying it and should certainly not lead an artist to decide not to perform his own music, regardless of comments and critiques. I hope the cd will be spread more and that the music will be heard, at home and at parties, as it deserves to be heard.

• Like 2

This thread certainly went beyond a promo announcement, I have enjoyed the music and find it very good and professionally made, I am sorry that the release was not properly released when the time was right (last summer) but that it finally is out now, and it is a great thing.

I think we should really let the negative vibes out of this release, I have read comments about political views, criticism to races and what not.

All that has no place on psynews in my views and we should just comment the music here.

haha, lol yes: way beyond :P

Also true: Kris, your live remix(es) has been in my possession for some time after you gave it to me years ago.

Why is this relevant. let me explain: To be honest the vibe of these live rmx'es never let me go (read I went mentally insane cause

the quality of these tracks stunned me every time again and again). I'm not joking!

They contain such an amazing vibe: organic, symphonic, massive,... Especially symphonic, what - imo - no one has done so well as you!

I don't think there is - imo - any other goa artist who makes such a rich and spiced up live performance (besides a few exceptions).

Playing these (old) tracks live is a must :)

Unless your new music is even better than the old; that f...ck that shit :P

• Like 1

Of course i don't judge!

So what you're saying is that you think those people have no place in the Goa trance scene, but that you don't judge them? Glad we've cleared that up.

Also, you make the common mistake here, which shows limited history knowledge.

Semites are NOT the Israelis (which is a STATE, not an ethnicity).

Semites are the Hebrews, but also the Arabs, Mandaeans, Syriacs-Arameans, Samaritans and Assyrians!

Remember when you told me to open a dictionary before I criticise? This is one of those times when you should take your own advice:

Usage notes

• Though Semitic refers in a broader sense to all those who speak Semitic languages (including e.g. Arabs and Assyrians), the term anti-Semitism has historically referred to prejudice against Jews alone. [...] Use of the term to refer to prejudice against any Semitic people is rare and nonstandard.

And to finish with this silly story, know that i come from a family that gave refuge to many Hebrew people during the World War II!

A family that gave her blood to the anti-Nazi resistance...

They aren't you.

I'm sorry to keep harping on about this dictionary thing, but this is another one of those times.

...you, can write whatever you like, i will be not here to read it...

Huh. My posts must really have offended you.

• Like 2