UX – Audissey (Live & Beyond) - Anjuna Records

What? I'm surprised he didn't get burned out of the scene with this drama.

I don't know the details, but why do we assume bad intentions (by suggesting he deserves to be burned)?!

As I said - if someone is getting involved in the scene to hunt obscure, forgotten old music and to release it to the public in a proper manner, good mastering, promotion, etc. surely they don't do it to scam people?? It can end up not working properly for multitude of reasons, starting from legal issues, to distribution problems, poor communication or even persons' individual beliefs / convictions getting associated with label or music they release. Not to mention language barriers, that often lead to unnecessary confusion (hi Starkraver ;)) and can seriously influence person's perception on the net.

And even if someone had ulterior intentions, how much can they really profit by printing e.g. 1000 CDs without paying to the artists or their buyers - 1-2k EUR/$ before the word spreads out and they're left with hundreds of unsold units? Would that be enough to have your name dragged through the mud, so to speak? If Tal / Anjuna really has other albums in the pipeline ready to be printed, then he obviously must have paid for legal documentation with artists, maybe some advance fees, new mastering, artwork design, etc. and by not releasing it he's actually burning through his own money, which would be strange for a cynical thief ;)

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because I never had any issues with Anjuna releases (buying through Bandcamp). I hope things get resolved soon and we get to see new stuff from him! :)

• Like 1

I don't know the details, but why do we assume bad intentions (by suggesting he deserves to be burned)?!

Well at least he still owes me 50 EUR (or 3 CDs) and despite reminding him several times (also Paypal sent him complaints) he keeps silent; not even a single word of excuse. - Unfortunately could not get back my money via Paypal as the whole thing got over the 6 months time limit (before that he once assured that he will send the UX CDs (…unfortunately he did not specify in which millenium...).

There are quite some other customers who suffered from the same situation with Anjuna, especially since 2nd half of 2015. - I have been very patient with Tal but sorry this clearly points to the fact that he ripped off his customers (maybe he had debt issues, anyway I am not his wellfare agency).

Anjuna won' see any penny from me, sorry the guy is absolutely not trustworthy... Honest advice: Watch your money and buy Anjuna albums via Suntrip or other online shops.

• Like 1

As I said - if someone is getting involved in the scene to hunt obscure, forgotten old music and to release it to the public in a proper manner, good mastering, promotion, etc. surely they don't do it to scam people?? It can end up not working properly for multitude of reasons, starting from legal issues, to distribution problems, poor communication or even persons' individual beliefs / convictions getting associated with label or music they release. Not to mention language barriers, that often lead to unnecessary confusion (hi Starkraver ;)) and can seriously influence person's perception on the net.

And even if someone had ulterior intentions, how much can they really profit by printing e.g. 1000 CDs without paying to the artists or their buyers - 1-2k EUR/$ before the word spreads out and they're left with hundreds of unsold units? Would that be enough to have your name dragged through the mud, so to speak? If Tal / Anjuna really has other albums in the pipeline ready to be printed, then he obviously must have paid for legal documentation with artists, maybe some advance fees, new mastering, artwork design, etc. and by not releasing it he's actually burning through his own money, which would be strange for a cynical thief ;)

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because I never had any issues with Anjuna releases (buying through Bandcamp). I hope things get resolved soon and we get to see new stuff from him! :)

I wasn't suggesting he should be burned, just that many have gotten burned from even smaller things and left the scene. I for one just want the music. Though it is a damn shame if some did get ripped off for real.

I think that whoever paid for the release and did not get his money back, should contact someone close to Tal in israel, and try to see if maybe someone can help them get the discs they paid for ? I know that everyone who ordered in the last months did not get any pack from the label itself but since the discs are indeed pressed, they should be delivered to who paid for them, it is the only logical thing to do.

• Like 1

07 - UX - Master Of The Universe (Epic Live Mix)

That alone make me want it.

• Like 1

It indeed is real and @Ankur, Gizmex aka Marek is like a distributor in Eastern Europe for goa trance, he acquires large volumes of everything that gets released and resell it from Poland, a really special person who helps us with the manufacturing and shipping of the mind rewind series. In any case, I can see that the cd was pressed and it is nice that people can finally get it.

• Like 1