UX – Audissey (Live & Beyond) - Anjuna Records

Also, and more important: I noticed the UX post yesterday so he clearly knows about this, and I explained him the situation and his reaction was ok. If this was an illegal release, his reaction would be different without any doubt!

Good. Btw; this thread has brought up some important things about artist rights etc. It is imperative to be able to discuss.

As for the fact if it is an illegal release or not... I have no reason to doubt on Tal's words. The fight broke out after the print... Also, and more important: I noticed the UX post yesterday so he clearly knows about this, and I explained him the situation and his reaction was ok. If this was an illegal release, his reaction would be different without any doubt!

That closes the topic for me - thanks for looking into it! :)

Again.. As a case studyyyy. If a jobless person (me) has completely stopped downloading/pirate stuff, he woundnt buy illegal stuff too :) enjoy your meal. I am gonna enjoy my evening tea and cookies ;)

I'm failing to see the logic here... So, by extension it would be OK for me to steal a Lamborghini if I don't have the money for it, because even if I had the money I wouldn't buy it as I prefer Ferrari? And don't even start with the "you can't copy a car for free" cliche, because it never made sense.

I'm failing to see the logic here... So, by extension it would be OK for me to steal a Lamborghini if I don't have the money for it, because even if I had the money I wouldn't buy it as I prefer Ferrari? And don't even start with the "you can't copy a car for free" cliche, because it never made sense.

Now, how did you come to that conclusion! :o

In short, I said I've given up on "stealing"/ "pirating". And by extension of that good behaviour/attitude I do not support illegal unofficial releases too.

Failing to see the logic - it's all quantum physics ;)

And no to Ferrari & Lamborghini. If I was you and if you had the money, your money not the banks money ;) I would go with Huayra.

As for the fact if it is an illegal release or not...

This i can also clearly confirm people, as i know Kris and happens to be aware of the situation from its first period.

It is NOT ILLEGAL. It is 100% legal!

Kris has got paid for this, and the album is courtesy of Anjuna Records, until the end of the contract (i think is until 2018).

In fact, in this case, Suntrip act like a redistributor of the release, and there is nothing wrong with it!

My concerns were of a different value, and had to do with the reaction of Tal against Kris and his behavior against people who pay for the album many months ago.

Nothing more!

...and btw i read something that is not true, about "anti-israeli"... This is not correct, anti-Tal yes, but not anti-israeli :)

It is true that i don't like the behavior of their government against Palestinians but this is another story, that has no place on Psynews.

I hope, i am clear enough on this...

• Like 1

Now, how did you come to that conclusion! :o

In short, I said I've given up on "stealing"/ "pirating". And by extension of that good behaviour/attitude I do not support illegal unofficial releases too.

Ok, I must have misunderstood you, you worded it poorly or both. I see we agree on the topic :-)

• Like 1

Good that someone sells this good shit :)

But I'm wondering, the CD is still online in the Anjuna shop.

So what is the deal with that?

Anjuna doens't sell its own CDs, but passes them on to Suntrip for sales?

I'm confused :P

Anjuna shop is essentially offline. I don't know why the Bandcamp account is still active though