UX – Audissey (Live & Beyond) - Anjuna Records

just me or psynews turned realy toxic last couple of months ?

Nope, It hasn't. :) it's the damned heat that's getting to everyone. Have a watermelon juice and calm down peeps. No BADMOUTHING. No means No.

If you have any views or opinions, open a topic , we will 'try' and discuss it in a civilised manner. No need to send hate messages and all, right?

Sunborn was pointing towards Anjuna Records in the joke I guess. :)

Enjoy your day fellas.

• Like 1

Funny, a new troll showed up on psynews, and his name is Sunborn. And everyone is stepping into his drama, anoebis and some others, you should know better. Don't react on him... He just wants attention.

As for the music, cant wait to get it!

And on topic: I am wondering, so it was printed, they both agreed in the past, so it is an official release, no?

• Like 1

And on topic: I am wondering, so it was printed, they both agreed in the past, so it is an official release, no?

No real telling without knowing what the hell went wrong.

I'm wondering the same here - could be interesting to know for somebody starting a label. :D

The only thing I could imagine is that CDs were pressed before any deals were signed, and there was a last minute opt-out or something. That would leave open the question why they are in Anjuna's shop...

I don't understand how Anoebis got mixed in all that. He just found some cds and he is selling them. If we have a problem with that maybe we shouldn't use Discogs ever again. And if someone thinks they are expensive let's see how many people paid (put any amount you want) for a rare, out of print, promo, signed, etc etc release. I, for one, am grateful. And least, things like that, shows us that noone knows everything, no matter how loud they yell.

I just want to dance to good music, anyone with me?

• Like 1

please, can someone inform the psynews-members who are not in "rare&unreleased group" about tal. some people are missing some important informations here...

Ok, I'll do it. These are the things I know.

1) There are few people who have lost their money. Still waiting for their CD's. There are others who received their money back from PayPal claim

2) Anjuna Records rated almost every release from Zion604 on Discogs. Curious about rating? Go check yourself.

And yeah, there's a post with humungous number of comments on this topic @rare & unreleased Goa group.

• Like 1

I don't understand how Anoebis got mixed in all that. He just found some cds and he is selling them. If we have a problem with that maybe we shouldn't use Discogs ever again. And if someone thinks they are expensive let's see how many people paid (put any amount you want) for a rare, out of print, promo, signed, etc etc release. I, for one, am grateful. And least, things like that, shows us that noone knows everything, no matter how loud they yell.

+1 I'm grateful to Jos as well. Thank you Joske :)

You say Dance to good music?? Hell yeah.. *Air Punches* *Air Kicks* O_o these are frustrated (from heat) afternoon dance moves. *Jumps in between*

Well, it's not that simple... If there indeed is some legal dispute between Anjuna and UX and the former is not entitled to release the band's work, then *distribution* by Suntrip can also be seen as illegal (i.e. fencing of stolen goods). Sure, we're all super excited to get our hands on it regardless of its legal status because it will be a very rare CD and maybe won't be printed anymore, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't ask questions. For example, if UX doesn't get any money from it - do you think it's still fair for Suntrip to sell it and for us to buy it? I don't think it's fair, therefore I'm trying to get to the bottom of it ...even if I was among the first people to order it :)

EDIT: God forbid, I'm not suggesting Anoebis knew / knows the CDs are not legal. I'm just describing a scenario that could possibly explain the whole situation.

@DJ Sunborn @Richpa @UX @Antic604 @thanosp81 and @all: we are just selling good music we managed to get our hands on.

Not a money thing.

Not an ego thing.

Only good music.

• Like 1

Another bad joke.

you arent very good at those man,

just me or psynews turned realy toxic last couple of months ?

it is a very common one mate, i'm surprised you never heard!!! it is the same with Scottish people, or with the similar jokes of the South Greeks against the North Greeks... is not meant to offend but to be satyric... you known what satire is? (also called lampoon or squib) :)

...off course you need to have humor to understand... ^_^

Seriously, dude... I told you already, I have a box behind me... No paranoia please, we never sold a non existant cd on the Suntrip shop. Its not because Tal went wrong, we go wrong. I will post a picture today after my work for the "non believers". (by then it is useless as it is already "sold out" but ok). The ones who were ever fucked by Suntrip and their shop last decade, raise your hands here in public! :)

I just have a full time job next to Suntrip (which is 100% hobby) and had a lot to do yesterday evening for my "real" job so I just copy/pasted the tracklist from Antic' post and didnt care afterwards. On wednesday I send them all.

As for the price, they want the full price + our 21% (yes yes, we are an official company) + paypal costs + pack/envelopes + ... You dont like the price? Good, order from Tal :):P

There is no thicking plot at all. As explained before, 1 box behind me, 3 left at this very moment. All the rest is paranoia...

NO WORRIES!

...you probably miss my next post (on page 3), so here it is again :)

"actually to be honest, it sounds more harsh from what i wanted, but is too late to edit it now :)

i, later, thought that he also has to pay some extras, prepare all the packs, go to the post office, deal with people etc. etc.

and of course he deserves some profit for the effort ...so in the end, it may be a fair price after all..."

so, i think this solves the case.... believe it or not, i have full trust on Suntrip! ...it is just my character to be a bit skeptic, that's all

@DJ Sunborn @Richpa @UX @Antic604 @thanosp81 and @all: we are just selling good music we managed to get our hands on.Not a money thing.Not an ego thing.Only good music.

Really? And it doesn't concern you that Suntrip - an established legal entity, tax payer, etc. - might be actually selling illegally released music? Not saying this is the case, but at the very least you should investigate the real situation and act accordingly to your findings. For all we know 100% of the price that Anoebis paid to Anjuna for UX albums goes to his (Tal's) pocket and will go towards covering printing costs only and not to reward the intellectual property rights of UX.

That's some hippie logic right there...

• Like 2

Funny, a new troll showed up on psynews, and his name is Sunborn. And everyone is stepping into his drama, anoebis and some others, you should know better. Don't react on him... He just wants attention....

Your post is very funny dude, as many-many people knows who i am (IN PERSONAL, AND NOT VIRTUAL) and they like me and respect me...

i have a public profile everywhere on the net, more that 15 years and definitely i DON'T WANT or need any attention!!!

...on the contrary, i prefer to be on my peace, and i write only when i have something to say...

You can easily check who i am... i am not hiding, so i am not a troll... in fact, i am an elf! :D

This is my facebook profile, with my real name on, as i have nothing to hide, or have no fears at all...

https://www.facebook.com/sunborn

if you need anything else, always my pleasure to serve you :)

please, can someone inform the psynews-members who are not in "rare&unreleased group" about tal. some people are missing some important informations here...

Indeed people! you really miss a lot... and as i am the founder and administrator (with 8 more people) of the Rare & Unreleased Goa Trance facebook group, if you are on facebook and want to come in, just contact me and i will add you with pleasure, as our group is a secret group (to avoid trolls).

Any true Goa lover is most welcome!

All members there are Goa artists, dj's, collectors and serious fans of the scene.

Link is here, though you can not see anything without entrance

https://www.facebook.com/groups/raregoa/

Really? And it doesn't concern you that Suntrip - an established legal entity, tax payer, etc. - might be actually selling illegally released music? Not saying this is the case, but at the very least you should investigate the real situation and act accordingly to your findings. For all we know 100% of the price that Anoebis paid to Anjuna for UX albums goes to his (Tal's) pocket and will go towards covering printing costs only and not to reward the intellectual property rights of UX.

That's some hippie logic right there...

Relax, it was a small batch of copies that is already sold out now. - The big bulk load still remains somewhere in Tal's "cave"...

Rightly said , hippie :P

Do Belgium and Isreal have an agreement on protection of IPR.? If not then it's a moot point :D

So basically you're saying that if there's no such agreement in place and if Suntrip would attract Israeli artists, steal their music and release it; you'd be fine with it?!

BTW, I believe Kris Kylven is based in Europe, so there's that...

Relax, it was a small batch of copies that is already sold out now. - The big bulk load still remains somewhere in Tal's "cave"...

I'm actually very relaxed, enjoying my lunch break :)

Also, just talking about the principle and not whether the issue is small or big. And once again scratching my head with disbelief at the opinions posted by people who I thought were level-headed and reasonable...

it is a very common one mate, i'm surprised you never heard!!! it is the same with Scottish people, or with the similar jokes of the South Greeks against the North Greeks... is not meant to offend but to be satyric... you known what satire is? (also called lampoon or squib) :)

...off course you need to have humor to understand... ^_^

Whatever man.

So long psynews.

So basically you're saying that if there's no such agreement in place and if Suntrip would attract Israeli artists, steal their music and release it; you'd be fine with it?!

BTW, I believe Kris Kylven is based in Europe, so there's that...

So you'd Fine with it--when and where did I say that? :o

No, relax. I was thinking what 'would' happen in a casual way. As a case study! IPR , Indian pharma is always in the news. That's why.

Someone had mentioned that UX had granted exclusive rights to Anjuna (only this album) for 2(or 3?) years. So Kris being in Europe doesn't count. So that makes it a legal release I guess..? Don't mind me, idk the facts, I shouldn't be commenting.

***Everything said by me is just my understanding. I might be wrong**

**For facts contact UX, Anjuna**

**For CD's , Suntrip Records**

Pleasant evening to all :)

I'm actually very relaxed, enjoying my lunch break :)

Also, just talking about the principle and not whether the issue is small or big. And once again scratching my head with disbelief at the opinions posted by people who I thought were level-headed and reasonable...

Again.. As a case studyyyy. If a jobless person (me) has completely stopped downloading/pirate stuff, he woundnt buy illegal stuff too :) enjoy your meal. I am gonna enjoy my evening tea and cookies ;)

As for the fact if it is an illegal release or not... I have no reason to doubt on Tal's words. The fight broke out after the print... Also, and more important: I noticed the UX post yesterday so he clearly knows about this, and I explained him the situation and his reaction was ok. If this was an illegal release, his reaction would be different without any doubt!

The box is sold out at the moment anyway, I will inform when there is a new box! The other Anjuna cds are still in stock, and later today also Zion604's new one :)

As for the future, as Fabien said: our mission is just to spread as much goa-trance as possible to anyone that loves goa! DAT Records, Anjuna, Zion604, Global Sect, Hado, Timewarp,... you name it, supporting all! :)

Just to clear a bit my point of view here, for me personally it's great thing to see this CD available, I know how much effort you're putting to bring that amount of music available at one place and you have my support. I'm not gonna comment Anjuna issue since it's between people who're involved into it, I just wanted to share UX statement regarding this, just as some respect towards the music creator.

@antic - it will be digital.