UX – Audissey (Live & Beyond) - Anjuna Records

:D :D

Only Anoebis can add it to Discogs. There's been enough of Discogs shit lately. So you add only what you 'own' by own I mean you should have it on your shelf or in your hand :P not in your shopping cart.

And hey, add ONLY scanned images.

Tranceofages is watching you! :lol:

what the fuck is wrong with this guy? ...is he the,,, dog of discogs? ^_^ ...he dared to correct even our own releases and this made me crazy 2-3 times... i think he is just looking for a false fame, to every subscription have his name, hahahaha...

what the fuck is wrong with this guy? ...is he the,,, dog of discogs? ^_^ ...he dared to correct even our own releases and this made me crazy 2-3 times... i think he is just looking for a false fame, to every subscription have his name, hahahaha... what a jerk anyway... who he think he is?

Well I think he just likes to follow the rules :)

i see that on the shop, you posted the tracklist exactly as i posted here, some posts above....

and nothing is wrong with it of course, BUT....

The comments on tracks below, (marked with red here):

01 - UX - Waking Up To Chaos (Live Remix) / Original track by Slide, 1996

06 - UX - Crossworld (Gotterdammerung Live Mix) / Original track by Cyberkrist, 1997

are added by me (as helpful explains only), and DOES NOT exists on the CD!

So, the first question that comes in mind, is....

do you really have the CD's in your hands RIGHT NOW, or you just wait for them from Tal?

People should know this, i think...

Furthermore... 18 euro? the original Anjuna release was to be sold for 12 euro only!

Is those 6 euro per CD, your profit?

or is it a helping hand to Tal, to pay back his pre-orders?

btw, here is the original backgroud of the CD

http://djsunborn.tk/ux-back

i see that on the shop, you posted the tracklist exactly as i posted here, some posts above....

The comments on tracks below, (marked with red here):01 - UX - Waking Up To Chaos (Live Remix) / Original track by Slide, 199606 - UX - Crossworld (Gotterdammerung Live Mix) / Original track by Cyberkrist, 1997

do you really have the CD's in your hands RIGHT NOW, or you just wait for them from Tal?People should know this, i think...

Furthermore... 18 euro? the original Anjuna release was to be sold for 12 euro only!

or is it a helping hand to Tal, to pay back his pre-orders? btw, here is the original backgroud of the CD http://djsunborn.tk/ux-back

The plot thickens...

what the fuck is wrong with this guy? ...is he the,,, dog of discogs? ^_^ ...he dared to correct even our own releases and this made me crazy 2-3 times... i think he is just looking for a false fame, to every subscription have his name, hahahaha...

How nice of you to bring some Discogs drama over here. Just what we all need.

How nice of you to bring some Discogs drama over here. Just what we all need.

bah... was just a Greek way of joke actually, nothing really important.... who cares anyway? :)

The plot thickens...

ah, not really... actually to be honest, it sounds more harsh from what i wanted, but is too late to edit it now :)

i, later, thought that he also has to pay some extras, prepare all the packs, go to the post office, deal with people etc. etc.

and of course he deserves some profit for the effort ...so in the end, it may be a fair price after all...

Tal is the one to blame (again) anyway, he could give those CD's cheaper, if he had a sense of honesty, but...

...you know the joke with the Israeli and the money, don't you? :D (no offense)

The comments on tracks below, (marked with red here):

01 - UX - Waking Up To Chaos (Live Remix) / Original track by Slide, 1996

06 - UX - Crossworld (Gotterdammerung Live Mix) / Original track by Cyberkrist, 1997

do you really have the CD's in your hands RIGHT NOW, or you just wait for them from Tal?

People should know this, i think...

or is it a helping hand to Tal, to pay back his pre-orders?

btw, here is the original backgroud of the CD

http://djsunborn.tk/ux-back

Seriously, dude... I told you already, I have a box behind me... No paranoia please, we never sold a non existant cd on the Suntrip shop. Its not because Tal went wrong, we go wrong. I will post a picture today after my work for the "non believers". (by then it is useless as it is already "sold out" but ok). The ones who were ever fucked by Suntrip and their shop last decade, raise your hands here in public! :)

I just have a full time job next to Suntrip (which is 100% hobby) and had a lot to do yesterday evening for my "real" job so I just copy/pasted the tracklist from Antic' post and didnt care afterwards. On wednesday I send them all.

As for the price, they want the full price + our 21% (yes yes, we are an official company) + paypal costs + pack/envelopes + ... You dont like the price? Good, order from Tal :):P

There is no thicking plot at all. As explained before, 1 box behind me, 3 left at this very moment. All the rest is paranoia...

To Richpa: as far as I know: I am not linked to UX in any way, we just sell their cds that were made by another label.

To all the rest: sometimes I hate this scene, I had hate messages this night because of selling it and "how I fuck UX". Anti israeli messages as well and... Fantastic. To people really deserve this music?

To Richpa: as far as I know: I am not linked to UX in any way, we just sell their cds that were made by another label.

Sounds like Tal and UX had some serious issues, maybe that's why there wasn't anything shipped? For your own security, you should probably try and find out. You're selling a CD that hasn't really been released, it seems.

I mean, getting the tracks mastered and printing all those CDs is quite expensive, there's virtually no reason not to sell them (well, apparently they were sold, but not shipped...). Something is missing in all of this. Something from Tal and/or UX.

@Joske, sorry for my 'plot thickens' comment - it was more referring to the (unlikely) possibility of Tal hacking your account here to scam people, as someone suggested :-)

As I said, I never had any issues with Anjuna Rec. and don't think anyone who releases such great quality music out of their own will and likely little to no profit would do so to cheat people - probably some bad luck with post office, poor sales organisation and very likely bad communication. It happens, but - again - I'm only commenting based on my experience.

Suntrip - and Jos personally because we traded few CDs in the past - were always top notch so it's sad to see such accusations or insinuations, but I'm sure they were meant as a (poor) jokes as well...

It's a bit worrying, that UX distances itself from Anjuna and Suntrip in the snapshot above, becuase it suggests that wathever differences there were between UX and Anjuna, they were not resolved and by extension UX is 'pissed off' on Suntrip who's helping to distribute the album. Maybe there's still some unresolved legal dispute and Anjuna doesn't have the right to actually sell them (yet?).

@Richpa, will there be a physical release for new UX album?