UX – Audissey (Live & Beyond) - Anjuna Records

The topic about this cd is closed, so lets restart it... I know people thought it was never printed and it does not exist... BUT! This weekend I was in Israel and we got a lot of cds from Tal Hazan... And you can never guess... The UX was included! It was at his house, printed and sealed!

So, lets revive the hype :) I will add it for sale tomorrow on the Suntrip shop, for the ones that want to order it in Europe without problems... UX is back, and its pretty damn good! :)

• Like 4

and what about the people that they already pay it and wait it for months? who will cover them?

and what about the people that they already pay it and wait it for months? who will cover them?

I have no idea what I have to do with this... Ask the person who received the money. Claim your money back via paypal.

I just managed to get a box of UX-cds... and as you know, Suntrip is 100% trustworthy and I thought this would be good news for the old school goa freaks... Everyone who bought via the Suntrip shop had their cds during the last 10 years :P

• Like 2

The topic about this cd is closed, so lets restart it... I know people thought it was never printed and it does not exist... BUT! This weekend I was in Israel and we got a lot of cds from Tal Hazan... And you can never guess... The UX was included! It was at his house, printed and sealed!

So, lets revive the hype :) I will add it for sale tomorrow on the Suntrip shop, for the ones that want to order it in Europe without problems... UX is back, and its pretty damn good! :)

Good news! But I remember Anoebis you write a few times in the past that you did not like UX, too noisy for your taste and not your cup of tea. So am I guessing this album is more morning, different style to Ultimate experience? Are samples available anywhere?

OMG! You're the best, Anoebis! :o:wub:

Could you post some pictures of the UX release? The tracklist?

EDIT: Oh, I actually see it was added to Anjuna's shop: http://www.anjunarecords.com/shop/ux-audissey-live-beyond/

So he did not send people the album even though they paid for it? Why would he do that? What a shame. Had some great music released..

Correct. - I am still quite suprised that Tal "releases" them now - So that means taht UX and Anjuna finally came to an agreement?

Correct. - I am still quite suprised that Tal "releases" them now - So that means taht UX and Anjuna finally came to an agreement?

Well, to clarify all this... I don't think it was officialy released now or anything. I just know there is huge request for the music of Anjuna, and because I played in Israel this weekend I asked Shay (my Suntrip brother there) to visit Tal to see if he could give some cds for the European Market... And big was my surprise that there was a box of UX-cds included. I don't think the plan was to "release" it officialy... but it doesn't matter, it IS there... :P

I am not sure about all the things that happened between the label, UX and the post offices. I am not involved in any way... I just bought cds directly from Tal, that's all. Don't shoot the messenger... My goal is always the same: I want to bring as much good music as possible to the people!

I will have a limited number of ALL Anjuna cds in stock tonight in the Suntrip shop (first work... :P ) so not only UX, for the democratic price of 15 or 16€ (I have to count first how much the taxes take from us). Compared to 60€ on discogs :P The UX cds itself may be 17-18, as he wanted a decent price for it. I will calculate all tonight.

The music is... Typical UX... Interesting you remember UX is not my favourite band Manuser... I mostly like it less noisy, but if you are in the mood, there is some great stuff in between for sure! :)

Antic: I will put pictures later :)

(As for the story of not received packs... I do know he said the Israeli post fucked him. He bought 300 registered stickers 1 year ago. He kept using them although they were only valid for 6 months... And that was the reason some arrived and some didn't. Thats what I heard.)

Out again :D

• Like 1

The music is... Typical UX... Interesting you remember UX is not my favourite band Manuser... I mostly like it less noisy, but if you are in the mood, there is some great stuff in between for sure! :)

Yes not sure why I remember :) perhaps because I feel a bit the same way. I prefer Syb Unity Nettwerk, but UX album remastered in 2012 has grown on me, sometimes I am up for this kind of music, so this is definitely good news.

I wonder how different are those "live" versions from album ones and if "crowd noises" do not interfere too much (I think I remember they were supposed to be there?). Also, fingers crossed they got rid of terrible volume levels differences that were on the original album (and the free re-master)...

I just managed to get a box of UX-cds... and as you know, Suntrip is 100% trustworthy and I thought this would be good news for the old school goa freaks... Everyone who bought via the Suntrip shop had their cds during the last 10 years

I know Suntrip is trustworthy, no doubt about that.... so, you will only have some CD's? a box, means 20 pieces?

So am I guessing this album is more morning, different style to Ultimate experience? Are samples available anywhere?

No, it is killer night stuff! for samples check Kris Kylven youtube channel

Ok can someone also clarify what is the state of anjuna? Dead?

yep, dead like a dead fish...

Could you post some pictures of the UX release? The tracklist?

TRACKLIST: :)

01 - UX - Waking Up To Chaos (Live Remix) / Original track by Slide, 1996

02 - UX - Pure Intellect (Live Remix)

03 - UX - Third Eye (Live Remix II)

04 - UX - Dominion (Digital Frontiers Live Remix)

05 - UX - Millennium Generation (Live Remix)

06 - UX - Crossworld (Gotterdammerung Live Mix) / Original track by Cyberkrist, 1997

07 - UX - Master Of The Universe (Epic Live Mix)

08 - UX - Chrysalis (Judgment Day Live Mix)

09 - UX - Audissey (Excerpt)

The agreement was done long ago and everything was ready, even on summer 2015... now why Tal didn't do it? 100 silly excuses, but anyway, lets forget this shit...

I wonder how different are those "live" versions from album ones and if "crowd noises" do not interfere too much (I think I remember they were supposed to be there?). Also, fingers crossed they got rid of terrible volume levels differences that were on the original album (and the free re-master)...

no, this one is brilliant!!!

Holy fuck.

This is from Kris youtube channel.... not exactly the version on the cd, but you'll get the idea :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgW_CDV4QY

This is from Kris youtube channel.... not exactly the version on the cd, but you'll get the idea :)

Well, considering that Pete Martin is one of my personal oldschool heroes this is fantastic and about as close as anything to "something new from him" :)

Their stuff always reached me in time.

As also.

very curious about the UX release, luckily it exists.

For reference - is the version of Master of the Universe (Epic Live Mix) the same as it was on V/A Lucid Flux?

No, is another one