UX – Audissey (Live & Beyond) - Anjuna Records

• 1 month later...

Will there be more copies to buy @Suntrip? I missed mine

Will there be more copies to buy @Suntrip? I missed mine

Anoebis said he would definitely get more, don't know when though.

What? Wait. Does that mean that I have an album that Draeke hasn't? WoW :P:P:P

hahaahaha well maybe Jos saved one for me, i had asked but then we never spoke about it :)

also i am buying less and less, just the fundamentals, as i prefer to invest in the production of dat rather than collecting now. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the big amount of cds I expected (50) are stuck in customs without ANY news, I mail them, no answer, I just see in the number of the post it is stuck... great huh?

For now, I try to get some more when I go to Israel this weekend. I will keep you guys informed :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've been long avoiding from communication personally on any of those topics.

I would like to make a quick clarification on some of the comments mentioned above, and get back to my 'Cave' :)

I'm not going to spend any more time trying to explain/justify any of the accidents some of you experiences, it's indeed unfortunate, out of full control, but well learned i would say.

I've been long reading people's comments, assumptions, personal comments about me, my money, semitism, taking screenshots... wow I'm important.

So for all who ask, Anjuna is actually quite alive, currently on vacation and that's the reason why...

We couldn't deliver what we committed, because postal service issue and large volume handling, We took the following actions to solve this:

1. All UX orders were refunded.

2. We are rebuilding the label. future announcement will come once we finish

3. We are outsourcing all shipping services.

4. We are integrating new shipping system (for all shipping process to be transparent to the end user)

5. We recruiting new members for customer support

I took the hard hard decision to take my label down because it couldn't deliver what it was committed to. so spare me please all the extra explanations and analysis of my actions.

I don't need Anjuna for my pocket, Far as I recall i travelled to Portugal last year with 500 CD's in a bag as a small gesture to the scene after all the hassle.

I'm personally very glad this album was released,for Kris too, I'm not going to bring this argument up again, it's between two people, and probably by two people to solve (if, any, when)

Peace to you all

Tal

• Like 2

@Tal, good luck trying to make it work again, as I personally never had any issues (I feel for those who did :() and love all your releases. I hope the troubles with communication & shipping will get solved, because it would be very sad to loose your label from the scene. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the big amount of cds I expected (50) are stuck in customs without ANY news, I mail them, no answer, I just see in the number of the post it is stuck... great huh?

For now, I try to get some more when I go to Israel this weekend. I will keep you guys informed :)

Good luck with that.

Had same experience twice. One time the CDs never came (and were returned - without any explanation) and the other load (that finally came through) was smashed like theres no tomorrow...

• 7 months later...

Yes, this album was released... I have a copy on cd, which I ordered from the Suntrip shop last year. 

Indeed. Got my copy from Suntrip as well a year ago or so.

Sadly, I think Anjuna decided not to sell them even if they were printed & ready to go, allegedly because of some post office problems but I think it was primarily because of some unresolved issues with payment / licensing to UX. Anoebis was able to get some copies directly from Tal and sold them (twice, I think?) via Suntrip's store. Hope there are still some copies available in Tal's "basement" and they will see the light of day sometime, because it's a very good release.

I can confirm, there are more, and if all goes well, I will restock in april when I have the label party of Suntrip in Israel. I will be there whole week and plan to visit Tal so all if you will be happy :D

I can confirm, there are more, and if all goes well, I will restock in april when I have the label party of Suntrip in Israel. I will be there whole week and plan to visit Tal so all if you will be happy :D

Wohoo! Sounds great! Would love a copy! I may be stupid, but saying that I will be able to order a copy online right?

• 1 month later...

Any news?