Perfect Blind - Wanderers (Ae Records, Neogoa Records, 2016)

OUT NOW:

Free download (via Bandcamp): https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/wanderers

We got great news for all psychill lovers. Neogoa Records (in co-operation with AE Records) will release new full lenght album by Perfect Blind featuring top notch downtempo music and some really great collaborations with PsiloCybian and Subscale. This album will be available for free download on Ektoplazm and in limited digipak format at Perfect Blind Bandcamp page. Full annoucement and more infos will be posted next week.

12705438_895786273853483_300813288608310

Samples:

Hi guys, Igor here. Decided to register for this occasion, instead of lurking here and there. :D

First of all, tnx for the feedback and interest so far. I really enjoyed creating this album, and I think it really will be a step up from previous one (as well as EP), both in terms of the music, production... And it's going to be bigger! :) You can listen to three tracks from the album right now, and if you pre-order, you'll be able to download them right away. :) And the digipak itself turned out beautifully printed, so I'm stoked myself!

So as Richpa said - there really won't be any bonus material ON the CD itself, because in the remaining 2 mins I couldn't really fit anything besides some mp3s, and mp3 is blergh. But as some have already seen on my Bandcamp, download of two extra tracks will be available through promo codes, which will be given to anyone who purchased a CD, or some bundle.

Before the official release, if some of you followed my work from before, long before Ektoplazm, I released several EPs and VA tracks/remixes mostly on Croatian netlabel Diggarama. And back then, everything was released in mp3 format... So few months ago, I decided to compile my early works in WAV format and put it for free onto my Bandcamp. I cannot really promote that as well by myself, so there's a good chance a lot of people missed it...

So I'll use this topic to mention that compilation, if anyone's interested in how my downtempo music sounded like 8-12 years ago. :)

Can't seem to embed it here, so here's the url: https://perfectblind.bandcamp.com/album/archives-2003-2008

Cheers and happy listening!

• Like 3

I wanted for people to hear the album first, then bonus tracks. :D

Good approach ;) Thanks for the info!

and they sound really great :)

I bet.

What delights me most is that Deimos is offering his psytrance CD for only 5 € as a combo buy. I wasn't aware of this album from 2012 and aaah it is sooo good! Only 7 copies left atm.

• Like 1

Well, that makes sense :)

And, ordered!

Haha, I saw your order just about that time.. Tnx. :)

What delights me most is that Deimos is offering his psytrance CD for only 5 € as a combo buy. I wasn't aware of this album from 2012 and aaah it is sooo good! Only 7 copies left atm.

I actually found couple more of them in my traveling bag, so there's more than 7, I'm adding them as these are selling... Bandcamp doesn't allow otherwise.

Where is the money at?!!!!!!

In what way do you mean...? :)