A Medal for Draeke @ DAT

astralprojection

Hi :)

As previously discussed, I think a Medal is in order, and more detail can be read below.

Feel free to donate a dollar or a few cents - doesnt matter. Medals are inexpensive :)

So whatever money we get until the end of the fundraiser, at March 17 - will be used.

Regarding the Medal and what Engravement it should have - Please leave suggestions either here or at the fundraiser page.

Thanks!

http://fnd.us/c/916MS5/sh/45V5df

And also, this is the very first time Ive made such an event, but it is the end result, i.e the medal, thats the goal.

The fundraiser option just seemed like the best way to raise money for it :)

• Like 3

And I would also welcome anyone to both add me as a friend on facebook - and also share it with whomever :)

Elliot Alderson is in fact me, that is the main character from my favorite show Mr Robot, in case anyone was wondering.

20 Dollars in the first hour, thats amazing!

Thank you, anonymous doner :)

Suggestions for the engravement could be something like,

"Thank you for all your hard work, the psy trance community loves you" or something to that effect.

Im not the best in coming up with catchy things like that, so Im hoping a good suggestion will be posted :)

Man I am really touched, I don't know if this is something i really deserve but it is very nice of you to think such a thing. Thank You! :)

• Like 1

you absolutely deserve it.

By the way, Ive scoured the internet on Medals - and it doesnt seem like a good option. They are for one - too cheap. Havent found anyone making something really exlusive in like gold and platina.

So any other suggestions are welcome! Im thinking of a plac, maybe?

Just bring on the suggestions :)

Medal is of course still an option and ive not given up that idea yet. Im just stalled on that approach for now. But its a month until fundraiser ends - and if we have recieved more money than expected - perhaps Draeke himself have a wish? :)

But no, it should come from Us, and it should be an item he can hang on his wall. For example - a Medal incased in a beautiful frame.

It'll work out for the best in the end: )

But I really dont wanna be alone in this, so all suggestions are highly welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, post it here man, so if someone finds it we could use the money for that :)

By the way Im taking all the money from the paypal and putting it to BTC.

So the "interest" when time is up will have accumulated pretty well :)

Unless of course the BTC course crashes - but if so - then its still not going to effect the balance that much, since its a small amount of money and even 10% change in interest wouldnt be that much. In any case - I will personally see to it that the amount I recieve will not be lost due to me "investing" it in BTC - I will of course reimburse the full amount lost if that happens, but im 100% it wont :)

And Im very comfortable with BTC as Ive dealt with it for many years now and earned approx. 1000 euro over the past two years that ive toyed with it :)

And thats huge for me since Ive lived on the poverty line (by the standards of Sweden) for about 10 years.

So to let you know Im not a moron. :P

Just to let you all know as I want to be as transparant as possible regarding the money, since its donated to me personally!

Post it already! :P

And hi, what are you doing up past your bedtime! :angry::angry:

:wub:

sometimes i wish there was a built in simple chat on psynews :/

a man can dream, a man can indeed dream.

even, a man can indeet dream. miss ya radi, where the hell are you and are you okay.

peace be onto you brother wherever you are and whatever youre doing.

same goes out to our lost brother Procyon.

a SAD state of affairs!!!

Post it already! :P

And hi, what are you doing up past your bedtime! :angry::angry:

:wub:

sometimes i wish there was a built in simple chat on psynews :/

a man can dream, a man can indeed dream.

even, a man can indeet dream. miss ya radi, where the hell are you and are you okay.

peace be onto you brother wherever you are and whatever youre doing.

same goes out to our lost brother Procyon.

a SAD state of affairs!!!

Past your bedtime dude. For me it's early morning. I'm having breakfast already! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

sorry to necro this old thread

but the medal was never made and id like to refund everyone (well, it was not many people but still :P)  their money. if youd email me (u can use the email under my avatar) or send me a pm here i will gladly accomodate. i have everything on my paypal but honestly do not know what is what there.

i am very sorry. real life got in the way and 2016-2018 was not good years for me. not going to go into details. i am not making any excuses, i simply want to make good to those who did in fact donate. 

and to draeke, im very sorry i couldnt deliver. i feel really really shitty about this.

I'm sure someone appreciated the interest from those 50. Nice words in your medal-riser:) Fund rayzors .. I might as well try to make one for the VA soon, why not, maybe some Goaheadz will love to pitch on / pre-pay to ensure the best possible

LOVE

• Thanks 1

allright so it was three donators in full, one have been restored, rotwang the second (who seems to be AWOL) and the third im not sure, but if youd like that refund go ahead and give me a mail whenever.

thanks for all the support and again sorry it didnt work out.