Astrix - He.art (HOMmega)

True, i find it quite disturbing actually, as non innovative from any point of view. Furthermore, if it is indeed progressive psy, a better cover would be with modern vibes. I like the drawing but i think it has nothing to do with the release and many would be confused expecting oldschool goa maybe... unless it is a market move as everyone seems to go oldschool lately.

• 2 months later...

This album is actually pretty damn good I feel. The production is flawless and there's plenty of interesting elements to make this stand out some.

True, i find it quite disturbing actually, as non innovative from any point of view. Furthermore, if it is indeed progressive psy, a better cover would be with modern vibes. I like the drawing but i think it has nothing to do with the release and many would be confused expecting oldschool goa maybe... unless it is a market move as everyone seems to go oldschool lately.

I disagree. The cover is quite apt for the first track.

This album is actually pretty damn good I feel. The production is flawless and there's plenty of interesting elements to make this stand out some.

I disagree. The cover is quite apt for the first track.

+1 on all of that. Love the cover, much better than all that fractal/abstract stuff out there :)

Don't care about the cover.

I've listened to the album once and thought that it is not bad. But for some reason I never wanted to spin it again since then. Nothing tells me "whoa I have this He.art I must listen to it again right now!"

Yeah, I'd say it's the definition of 'derivative' and 'conformist' - we've heard such tunes countless times and there seems to be no depth in it... Too bad, but on the other hand one less CD to buy :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...