RIP Nemo

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

While it's a great thing. The next compilation scares me. Last time too after the contest , sudden passing away of sideffect , hence tribute. This time after the contest Nemo...

Yeah, we thought that too...

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who knew Nemo (once a member and moderator here) I have a very sad announcement.

Nemo passed away yesterday.

Apparently he had cancer but did not tell many people about it.

Rest in peace Nemo. You were a shining star.

I read this back in other day. Very sad. This is why I fucking hate cancer. Rest in peace Nemo.

YES NEMMO HAD LABEL N LOTS OF MUSIK................... FUCKED

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/12/2017 at 4:58 PM, GaySatanicHippie said:

My first visit to psynews in years and the first thing I see is this...I always respected him, he was definitely one of the more intelligent contributors on here :( 

Same here, very sad news. :o(

I remember fondly of the old days, both here and on the alternate forum site he built (I can't remember the name of that site). I think theboogymeister was my nickname there. IIRC at some point the off-topic section of psynews was closed so we had to find a new place to post memes and ramble about anything. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the psynews gang. So much has changed since I first joined this site over 10 years ago, many things for the better though.

RIP Nemo

• 3 months later...