UX are back!

Rasalom

http://www.mushroom-magazine.com/ux-are-back/

For those of you who already crave more of it: You shall not hope in vain! Expect a new UX single and more from Neogoa Records within the next months. Join us for a ride on the new Psytrance wave!

tumblr_o1jvcg0Kp61ukzte5o1_400.gif

• Like 1

Great news! Cautiously looking forward to hearing that! "Cautiously" because - for me - it was Pete Martin who gave the UX that particular, swirly/tweaky sound I love about them; just check his releases as Slide ("Unstable" on Transient Rec.) or numerous singles as Satori (on Matsuri). Kris on the other hand was responsible for their industrial, experimental sound - solo as Element Over Nature / Syb Unity Nettwerk - which for me was a hit & miss.

Anyway, hoping the hear more in not so distant future! :-)

Yeah, it was the combination of the two which made the magic.

Kris also released as EON Project. A decent album, albeit with a more industrial twist (still Goa, but you can hear his shift happening).

https://www.discogs.com/Eon-Project-Brain-Filter/release/35860

You went all the way to mushroom magazine.? That info was right here at Psynews ;) Richpa had announced it long ago. Good news indeed.

Never saw the post :(

Well since you got me in your friends-list that might happen since I tend to reveal new releases and artworks there before we go online. Regarding the 'official' annoucements on forums or on our social media, there wasn't any :)

• Like 1

Well, I thank you for the upcoming release. UX absolutely blew my mind when it was first released. I took it for a multiple listen session when my ears and mind were highly enhanced.

Been waiting nearly 20 years for more.

• Like 2

didnt that already came out remastered? or am i confusing it with another release :)

in any way, look forward to hearing new and unreleased stuff from ux and hopefully Slide too :) Alien hitmen is still one of those really good old school tracks.

The remastered version of 2012 was nice, but it was essentially an expanded version of their first album from 1997. This is NEW music by UX. I think I'm starting to drool.

Great news! Cautiously looking forward to hearing that! "Cautiously" because - for me - it was Pete Martin who gave the UX that particular, swirly/tweaky sound I love about them; just check his releases as Slide ("Unstable" on Transient Rec.) or numerous singles as Satori (on Matsuri). Kris on the other hand was responsible for their industrial, experimental sound - solo as Element Over Nature / Syb Unity Nettwerk - which for me was a hit & miss.

Anyway, hoping the hear more in not so distant future! :-)

Yep, no Pete Martin makes me cautious as well. A lot of old school producers became 1 person projects and look how those turned out. I'm not holding my breath for Ultimate Experience 2, but it still might be good. Let's wait and see.

Oh - Didnt even realise Slide was not part of UX anymore. And yes, it was definately Slide that made that special sound that made UX interesting.

btw whatever happened to mindfield :/ he would have been awesome, if he was making music now.

My absolute favorite old school artist or in the very very top at least

edit: I just realised I was refering to Mark Allen, and not mindfield per se.

so it really wasnt the same thing. i had remembered mindfield to be mark allens solo project, and not a joint effort.

but now i remember that i dont particularily like mark allens solo projects, so just scratch the fact i even mentioned it. :P