New cd's available in the Suntrip webshop :)

Dafaq, everybody got their CDs today just not me... and its mine cd! :(:lol:

Still waiting for it as well, don't worry ;)

Ordered some time warp stuff and the space tribe continuum!! It's awesome you are expanding the shop Joske, gives me plenty of opportunity to buy a lot more cd's at reduced shipping costs.

Hey, I'm still waiting for mine too :)

All CD's from Bandcamp pre-orders have been shipped by Kristijan and emails have been sent.

Regarding the private arrangements (yeah I'm looking at you Ankur and Nikola :ph34r::lol: ), we discussed that on Facebook, so don't troll me ^.^

• Like 1

I have a petty complaint. You guys should really improve your packing. I know it's just a hobby not your full time work. But just putting cd's into a cover with bubble wrap always ends up with the buyer receiving CD's with broken cases, broken holders. Again, they are replaceable I know. But it happens everytime :(

Thankfully you guys don't make digipacks, so it's ok.

• Like 2

No. All that is needed is to make the cd's stay in one place. That can be done if you just wrap them in a layer of bubblewrap. It would add negligible weight to the package. Not asking for cardboard mailers & stiffners they would add weight I know.

• Like 1

I have to agree with you Starkraver.... I have had broken covers when ordering (bulk) from suntrip on multiple occasions, and yes other people manages with the same amount of packing to secure the covers... so I also think it is something that can be improved upon ;)

• Like 1

So far I never had any issues with broken cases when it comes to discs that i've been getting from them, but I never had any shippment with more than 3 CD's.

Speaking about the digipaks, they're much more easier to handle (for example these digipaks that we made are really like Nokia 3310) so I assume no one had any issues so far, unlike the first few Kolovrat's and CTR's (jewel-case) that we sent. But as always, each report or feedback when it comes to shipping is welcomed just for the sake of the improvement.

Ok, so I am not the only one who has received broken/cracked jewel cases when ordering from Suntrip (It has happened with Beatspace as well, but with Suntrip there has always been at least a minor crack on every order). And I haven't ordered a huge bulk yet, usually 3 CDs.

Maybe you guys should change the way you pack the orders and/or attach fragile stickers or something.

Well, interesting topic...

First of all: 80% of the orders I receive have broken cases, so its not that weird (and that is the reason why I prefer jewel cases over digipacks, because of replacing) but of course it is not supposed to be like that.

As for handling. The main issue, and most noticed I guess, is the fact post rates are MADNESS in Belgium. 1-100 grams is 3.7€, 101-350 grams is 7.2€.
So, for 1 cd, even adding 1 grams is too much, we are on the TOTAL edge...
We can pack them in cardboard and stuff, but then 1 cd would cost 18€ shipping included. Total madness, and 3 cds would be 12-18€ for shipping. So this would mean, losing a lot of customers. So the most logic thing is indeed to make clear red fragile stickers to add on the packs. I never knew so many were cracked... it is clearly a post problem anyway as the are all packed in bubble plastic enveloppes... But ok, we will take care of extra stickers, lets hope I have them in a week or 2 for all your listening pleasure!

And let me know in a few months if that caused any improvement!

• Like 2

Ah yes, good news for bulk buyers, in a few weeks we will normally have new possibilites in the Belgian post to pack 5+ cds in special out of range boxes, which are more protected. Of course it will cost between 12-18€, but at least it will be registered automatically and the size doesnt matter so I can pack them well in special boxes. We are negotiating about this contract (it depends on the amount of packs we ship every year)

I've never received a single broken jewelcase from you :)

Good, it also depends on post services I guess (which are more reliable in Finland then Greece or India I guess :P) but anyway, we will do the sticker thing anyway and the future for bulks also looks good! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As for handling. The main issue, and most noticed I guess, is the fact post rates are MADNESS in Belgium. 1-100 grams is 3.7€, 101-350 grams is 7.2€.

So, for 1 cd, even adding 1 grams is too much, we are on the TOTAL edge...

We can pack them in cardboard and stuff, but then 1 cd would cost 18€ shipping included. Total madness, and 3 cds would be 12-18€ for shipping. So this would mean, losing a lot of customers. So the most logic thing is indeed to make clear red fragile stickers to add on the packs. I never knew so many were cracked... it is clearly a post problem anyway as the are all packed in bubble plastic enveloppes...

As I´ve been sending lots of Neogoa packages lately, one suggestion - try to measure weight of small bubbly envelopes vs. one bigger which can contain 3cds - my point is, from my last calcs - I think it gets about the same to pack 3CDs in 3 separate envelopes and stick them together as one package. Perfect protection without getting the weight in bigger envelope which would be generated by using extra cardboards / bubble packaging. Btw, from my experience, adding fragile stickers adds 2-3 grams per package and it grants you true opportunity that some bitch ass-ed postman will intentionally break it :)

• 1 month later...

Can you reserve one copy of Moonweed for me? I've just bought a huge pile of cds and vinyls and zeroed my wallet. I will be able to buy it in a week or two.

I've bought other cds from Suntrip before...Daniel\ Bulgaria

• 1 month later...

Back available:

Masa - Son Ov a Seed (Japan)
Ephedra - Flying over the Universe (Goa Madness)
Lunar Dawn - Triglav (Neogoa)

Goasia vs Omegahertz - Purple Energy 2 (Unicorn Music)

Sky Technology - In Search of Ancient Knowledge (Sita Records)
Shivax - State of Mind (Sita Records)
Shivax - Victory Anthems (Sita Records)
VA - Protozoa 2.0 (Sita Records)
JBC Arkadii - Sounds From Tomorrow (Sita Records)