What makes your hair stand up?

Penzoline

Personally listening to Filteria's bright leads for the first time made me feel like nothing had before. I still get that from some electronic songs that have a real bright white-noise-esque strong long synth leads. I mean great melodies can do it too, or intense atmospheres but something about those specific leads.

Also sometimes from running/working out, runner's high type of thing. Also if I succeed in doing something I haven't before that requires me going out of my safe-zone.

You just mentioned hair :P so hair gels/wax they can make hair on top of your head stand up :D he he.

Ok, now coming to goosebumps. Melodies and deep atmospheric sounds do it for me.

It all depends on the mood.

Try this :

Aes Dana Ft Miktet - Alkaline

At full volume and concentrations it does wonders.

Exercise - yes! Bike ride in tough conditions - hell yes. Sports - when our team wins a tough jaw clinching match at the last moment.

Chilli!! Sometimes we get badass hot as hell chillies over here. Local produce. So when you bite into it thinking its a normal chilly, f'ed! :D along with runny nose, watery eyes, burning brain GOOSEBUMPS & laughter :D

Some metal songs , may be just the nostalgia over here.

And of course, COLD :D we don't have suomi type of cold here, so none of that layered clothing etc. It's very hot. So when it's the reverse. Hair stands up but this one is just by biological mechanism. No rush & excitement

Yes of course, the victory moment. Been long since the last experience. The most intense and the hardest to achieve, this one ;)

speaking of filterias bright and beautiful leads - listening to mindspheres latest creation makes me think of exactly the moment when i REALLY heard "rotate to vibrate" the first time. Those two notes, at the end of the main theme, just put wonder and amazement in my head.

Nothing has made me feel that way, since then, until just now with mindspheres new album.

Khetzal came close with Listening Winds but this is like, damn.

I mean just the first track of the album is like, an adventure in music.

and thats rare as fuck these days i think. And its just an intro.

many seek it, but alas, many do fail.

this is an example of success.