Music for Batmobile

HI!

Can anyone recommend some music to hear on your car while driving?

not too psychedelic but not too chilled either, just something that enters your mind smoothly as youre driving

pys, goa, prog, whatever as long as it good ;)

Thanks to u all !

I follow DeathPosture´s recommendation!! Nice atmospheric driving!

Ticon, as FF said is really good too (but dont go too fast =)

"when driving home from a psy party though " <-- I have the habbit of never listening to trance when leaving a party.. Most of the times Bob Marley is on my stereo. Now when going to a party it´s another story hehehe.. Trance blasting on the speakers, full throttle =)

Guest Otto Matta

My car only has a tape deck, and I only have one psy tape, a comp I made several years ago. The tracks I like best while driving are the hard, acidic ones: MWNN - Big Trouble in Outer Space (Oforia Remix), Bypass Unit - Weird Monkey, Psygone - Camaro Kanitou, and Colorbox - CYANid. They also go nicely with The Night Rida, my car.

Guest Otto Matta

Yeah, I like em, too, Doctor. I feel a little bad for giving away Green Dreams and Optimistique some time ago, but if I recall I only liked a couple tracks from them anyway. Pigs in Space and Colorbox (and Bypass's Dropz) still kick my ass, though. Your offer is very kind. Take care. :)

Guest Otto Matta

Maybe not, snu. If not:

Mr. Doctor, I'm very happy with the music I already have and don't require you to send me any. I very much appreciate the offer. Take very good care of yourself. :)

Thought it was implied.