Top 3 most psychedic goa albums in your opinion?

MrAnarchy

Hello everybody! Recently I made a list of my ~100 favorite goa trance albums, listened to them all multiple times and I was wondering which 3 goa trance albums

would you say are the most psychedelic in nature?

My top 3 are:

Koxbox - Dragon Tales

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger (favorite among these 3)

Pleiadians - I.F.O.

• Like 1

Hello everybody! Recently I made a list of my ~100 favorite goa trance albums, listened to them all multiple times and I was wondering which 3 goa trance albums

would you say are the most psychedelic in nature?

My top 3 are:

Koxbox - Dragon Tales

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger (favorite among these 3)

Pleiadians - I.F.O.

Nice choices.

Top 3, 'eh? That's pretty difficult to answer.

Aside from the three you've listed, I'd include :

Psychopod ~ "Headlines" E.P.

U.X. ~ Ultimate Experience

Hallucinogen ~ Twisted

Juno Reactor ~ Beyond the Infinite (for more personal reasons... saw the live tour in Shinjuku and it blew my mind)

And I'm leaving out so many gems...

• Like 1

So you guys are mentioning UX - Ultimate Experience. I have listened to it once but couldnt get into it. I wanna try again and I found the free remastered album on Ektoplasm.

Should I listen to that one or the original?

The rest of the albums are really good. The only one I never heard of was the "Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch" and I really love it! Thanks. It's awesome to create this kind of threads cause there are so many great albums that I have missed in my search. :D

Edit: So I have listened to the remastered UX - Ultimate Experience and its... just wow! Dont know why I didnt like it the last time I listened to it.

- Cosmosis – Cosmology vs Pleiadians - I.F.O. (I can't choose :) Cosmosis is also very complex (brain training:)

and contain LOT of strong track. ex:Cannabanoid, Sanyacid!!, Gift Of The Gods, Key To The Innerverse!!! etc..

- Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

- Koxbox - Live At Burning Man 1996 (it beat Dragon Tales -imo-.. unfortunately no cd release

So you guys are mentioning UX - Ultimate Experience. I have listened to it once but couldnt get into it. I wanna try again and I found the free remastered album on Ektoplasm.

Should I listen to that one or the original?

The remastered one seems to have a problem with its mastering. Also, while some of its changes were good, some were not. The original is just really, really good. Listen with very enhanced ears for a nice trip.

• Like 1

Trying to calculate.......3 most psychedelic goa trance dzzzz albums....dzdzzzzz....number 1 Ely$$$$!!um - M000n2000n....dzzzzz.....Failure imminent.....Number 2....All systems critical........Brain damaged.......

Stick with the top 100 mate. Less casualties that way :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Planet Ben - Trippy Future Garden

What a great heartstomping album man! Ant Invasion is one of the best things Ive heard in a while! Thank you for your input! :)

What a great heartstomping album man! Ant Invasion is one of the best things Ive heard in a while! Thank you for your input! :)

That track is one of the most psychedelic things I've ever heard. Relentless. To lean towards more current releases:

E-mantra - Arcana, Nemesis

Khetzal - Corelle

Amithaba Buddha - Goa Gate

M-run - Some Run Just For Fun

and let's not forget Zion 604's VA - Flight 604 II and Skizologic's Robotized.

• Like 1

The ones mentioned here by far... but I want to show at least 2 compilations that are completely out of this world:

VA - Psy harmonics 3 : Hacking the Reality Myth
VA - Schizm

Total psychedelic tweaked wicked stuff...

• Like 2

Well it's hard to pick only 3 releases, since a lot of Goa trance production back than in mid '90s was more psychedelic indeed, especially in terms of storytelling, production technique(s), fresh ideas and sound sculpturing. My pick isn't related to the favorite albums published, but for sure I consider these three albums to be highly innovative, weird and psychedelic among other releases from that era, at least in my personal definition of what psychedelic trance-dance music is.

Pleiadians - Family Of Light

Sandman - Witchcraft
Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Twin Sharkfins

I couldn't do a top 3 but this one is a very good pick I must say. :)

You can name more if you wish. :D

I guess it was a bad idea to ask for a top 3. It was easy for me cause I have been listening to goa for just over a year, so when I ask myself for top 3 trippy psychedelic albums, the 3 I listed immediately come to mind since I didnt listen to a lot of albums like you guys.

• Like 1

You can name more if you wish. :D

I guess it was a bad idea to ask for a top 3. It was easy for me cause I have been listening to goa for just over a year, so when I ask myself for top 3 trippy psychedelic albums, the 3 I listed immediately come to mind since I didnt listen to a lot of albums like you guys.

Yeah, it's been over 20 years for many of us ;)

As someone earlier mentioned, the top 100 might be a better question.

Earlier in the thread, Earwall mentioned Ubar Tmar's "true" album. That one is fantastic. Listen to all of the rhythmisms in order. It's a great ride.

Ubar Tmar's first album was also quite good for the time.

Here's his first album :

• Like 1