Dub Trees - Celtic Vedic (LSD)

It does sound promising indeed!

• 2 months later...

Liquid Sound Design is still releasing? I'm going to have to check this out :)

Hmm, What? They are back for some time. They already have a couple of physical and digital only releases.

Although it sounds good, I'll probably buy it together with Society of Inner Light when it comes out.

• 1 month later...

Hi all :)

We we ARE back, now this is our 5th release since last March.... I have become label manager and we have much more exciting things coming this year... to include new albums from : Mixmaster Morris, KUBA, and Brother Culture.... not to mention a few interesting compilations on the way...
VA - Society of Inner Light will be out in July, and Im working on a new compilation ... ** Friends of LSD ** if you will, so Im putting artists on the compilation that are not within the LSD family.... its looking pretty wicked so far x

Here is a video from our Dub Trees - 'Celtic Vedic' & Puretone Resonate Festival Launch Party

3 June 2016 at Passing Clouds : Dalston : London
DUB TREES LIVE + Jam session
ftg Martin 'Youth' Glover, Jah Wobble, Daniel Romar, Andrea Seki - Elfic Circle Project, Jally Kebba Susso and Manding Sabu, Fab Bansuri and more !

And to no furthur delay here is the link to buy the album.... you can pre-order today or it is out TOMORROW!

https://liquidsounddesignuk.bandcamp.com/album/dub-trees-celtic-vedic-ftg-jah-wobble-youth-and-daniel-romar

were really excited for this release....

and appreciate your enthusiasm for the return.

xx

Robin Triskele

Hello Robin,

Thanks a lot for bringing Liquid Sound Design back. I thought you'd gone the way of so many other labels which was always a shames as I had only one 100% complete collection and that was LSD. A few come close but only yours was complete until you snuck beneath my notice :lol:

I bought all 5 of your recent releases yesterday and now listening to Dub Trees - Celtic Vedic :D

It's started off very well, strong bassy dub with a heaped helping of psychedelics :)

My enthusiasm has become barely contained rapture on hearing your plans. Brother Culture's ISIS album was really nice, LSD's Kuba release was his best for me and mixmaster Morris? Morris Gould is immense! I'm really excited about your upcoming releases.

Binge listened to the 5 releases I bought off of bandcamp instead of working today.

B)

Bloody good job. My expectations, as you might have seen above, were pretty high and you delivered brilliantly.

This album, Dub Trees, and the accompanying CD are very nice psy infused dub. Perfect summer music as is the compilation Dakini Mother Tongue.

The Suns of Arqa album though is stellar!! (That's two exclamation marks you might have noticed) I really enjoyed that and chose it as the first repeat. It just gets better and better throughout. The first three tracks are very nice, my jaw first dropped at the fool ascends and never made it back so by the end I felt like a snake ready to eat a buffalo. Really emotional and atmospheric while still groovy and summery dub!!! (That's three ;))

If these releases are indicative of your upcoming release schedule then we need to get the word out.

Thank you for bringing Liquid Sound Design back. I felt a little guilty about spending money that I could have spent on toys and clothes for my daughter but he'll, she's got enough already and she'll probably enjoy these more (at ten months she loves anything with a strong beat and psy effects :))