Artha new album

@ Richpa: we believe good music promotes itself :) Don't worry, the album will get out there and will be spread according to the musical quality it carries within itself ;) We believe it will be the scene itself that will carry this music out if they like it with all their hart, instead of forcing it into the public. We tend not to hype our releases, I know. We like to let it spread at its natural way (not stating others don't do that).

Any how, it will get a boost from us, be sure ;) ...plus: I stated "estimated time of release" :)

Sure mate, and I wish you and Artha best of luck (really excited for this one), but just to clarify my point here, I believe the label itself is the first in line who will be a messanger of good music.

Sure mate, and I wish you and Artha best of luck (really excited for this one), but just to clarify my point here, I believe the label itself is the first in line who will be a messanger of good music.

You are absolutely right. And to disagree we can grow to agree and certainly learn from each other.

We appreciate your comment :)

Love from Belgium...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just saw this tread :P ...and it makes us happy to see there is so much enthusiasm for Michaels music.

Well, we have a (long term) agreement with Artha.

Album is to come out due this year (estimated release date in 1,5 month).

Track list is finished and art work in progress :)

Soon updates ;)

@ Templar: that couldn't be more correct :)

1.5 month has passed. We demand info, samples, artwork something.

drooling-smiley.png

1.5 month has passed. We demand info, samples, artwork something.

drooling-smiley.png

Artha is re-editing a few tracks (and art work is in process). Takes time for edit, as unexpected misfortune happened

to him (private, so I'm not going deeper into this - but serious enough to have a delay now).

• Like 1