Artha new album

(listening to artha - mahabharatha & getting all impatient now!!)

A great track indeed. I have contacted Cronomi and Michal himself to get some more info but htey haven't got back to me yet. Either I wasn't supposed to know yet or I dreamt the whole thing :blink: .

cool! Do you know anything about the new album?

All I can say at this moment is: be veeeeeeeeeery patient. ;)

PS. Two days ago I received the mastered Artha tracks for "Panta Deus II". One is a trance tune, the other one more on the downtempo side. Both should be enough to sooth one's pain connected to "where's the new album" issue. ;)

• Like 3

Keep them coming, both his tracks from previous compilation were really great so I'm looking forward to this one, not only because of Artha, but because in last two years Poland gave some new and creative artists who are making great Goa trance :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this tread :P ...and it makes us happy to see there is so much enthusiasm for Michaels music.

Well, we have a (long term) agreement with Artha.

Album is to come out due this year (estimated release date in 1,5 month).

Track list is finished and art work in progress :)

Soon updates ;)

@ Templar: that couldn't be more correct :)

• Like 2

Just saw this tread :P ...and it makes us happy to see there is so much enthusiasm for Michaels music.

Soon updates ;)

Awesome!!! :wub:

Who's doing the mastering? I hope for Colin OOOD as well :)

Awesome!!! :wub:

Who's doing the mastering? I hope for Colin OOOD as well :)

I think they haven't used colin since Portamento. Artha definitely would deserve it but New Born sounded fine, so..

You guys are totally right: Collin is a very good mastering guy. One of the best probably. No wonder many other labels use his services too.

When I compiled "Erta Alé" I let him do that too and I was very happy with the obtained result.

But since the M-Run album we decided to let M-Run do the mastering for our CDs.

Not only cause he is a very close friend, a top producer but also a professional in mastering. He can work also analogue and we like what he does: the communication with him is very good and that makes it very easy to work.

And be sure, our main goal in the mastering is:

1) to keep the music as dynamic as possible, and especially not loud or noisy or crystal clear.

2) we don't seek this so called "maximal mastering" for modern sound systems at festivals, but we go more for a more home listening experience Why? We believe that when the music sounds at home very nice trough monitor speakers, it must be good enough for festival floors.

3) We feel M-Run has a great feeling for this and he has an ear in respecting the unique sound of each artist. Not stating other don't do a good job.

...but this is a very personal choice we made :)

We talked many hours with M-Run and also one of our label dj's/artists "Dragon Twins" who has a masters degree in sound engineering. After that long discussion we decided to choose M-Run for mastering.

I hope this answers your questions? :)

@ Richpa: we believe good music promotes itself :) Don't worry, the album will get out there and will be spread according to the musical quality it carries within itself ;) We believe it will be the scene itself that will carry this music out if they like it with all their hart, instead of forcing it into the public. We tend not to hype our releases, I know. We like to let it spread at its natural way (not stating others don't do that).

Any how, it will get a boost from us, be sure ;) ...plus: I stated "estimated time of release" :)

• Like 2

I think they haven't used colin since Portamento. Artha definitely would deserve it but New Born sounded fine, so..

Yeah, I know - Colin is *supposedly* expensive, but damn! he's worth it! His mastering is always so clean, punchy and spacious. Of course in the end it is the music that matters, so I'm sure it will be great regardless.

Soon updates ;)

Wohooo!! <3 Cronomi! You beauty ;)