Older, dark Tech-Trance

Rasalom

I was listening to the large, dark, cinematic sounds of some older Tech-Trance while rolling about with my wife, and I really wanted a solid mix of a certain sound quality found in The Delta, Spirallianz, X-Dream, and Koxbox. So I headed to my gear and mixed something for my own pleasure. I mentioned this in another thread, and Starkraver mentioned posting in here....

So here it is.

(Mixcloud Link) Deep Trance

• Like 1

Excellent mix, loving your choices! I cant get enough of this sound, why does no one make stuff like this anymore? Is there any way I can download this mix?

Yes please :) make it downloadable. Some of us don't enjoy 24x7 hi speed internet connectivity.

• Like 1

Uploading to my dropbox now, I'll post a link in a few minutes.

very nice thanks for sharing rasalom

You're welcome.

Excellent mix, loving your choices! I cant get enough of this sound, why does no one make stuff like this anymore? Is there any way I can download this mix?

Here's the mix for download, and I'm not sure why nobody makes this sound anymore, as I am completely in love with it. Also, thank you for the compliment on my mixing style. :)

• Like 1

This is getting 5/5 from me.

This is for one - epic music. The thing from the deep , its the thing from YOUR deep, its the fucking deepest of deeepest things from your deeepest unconscious.

It is , DeepTrance presented by Rasalom.

The mixing is 99% flawless, every bit of new track sounds exciting, and it is definetely no part where you go "oh, so thats when he mixed tracks" its just seamless.

I suppose deep tech trance like this is kinda easy to mix, if I can say that while not being CLOSE to anything like a DJ - Im just saying - it might be harder trying to mix Spiritual Healing with Sinai - Okay?

That said

this mix has it all, its deep down to the low hanging BALLS of your balls, the reader that is, yup i have an eye on your balls, they are hanging low and i like it-

and this mix is like the deep hanging balls of tech-trance mixes.

I thoroughly enjoy it, and Ive found a new appreciation for both X-Dream and Spirallianz.

Thank you Rasalom for sharing.

Sharing is caring and I love you for caring about me.

edit: the one track i was hoping for that never came, and for me is a milestone, is X-Dream - Thorazine, which well, for me, is the epitome of this genre, and should not be left out.

However you might be bored of it already you might save it for another mix I dont know, but I did wait for it, but I wasnt that disappointed, I was just happy to hear new stuff I hadnt heard before.

Just thought I had to mention it. That is one epic track. Its so heavy I cant even.

edit: the one track i was hoping for that never came, and for me is a milestone, is X-Dream - Thorazine, which well, for me, is the epitome of this genre, and should not be left out.

However you might be bored of it already you might save it for another mix I dont know, but I did wait for it, but I wasnt that disappointed, I was just happy to hear new stuff I hadnt heard before.

Just thought I had to mention it. That is one epic track. Its so heavy I cant even.

I'll put it in Deep Trance II when I rework it ;)

:D downloaded! Playing right now. Wrong timing! It's gonna keep me up and I need to sleeep! :P

Thanks again :)

@AP - can you send me the tracklist? Or post it here?

He only sent the tracklist for the first mix that damn guy cause he didnt think his second one was good enough. PFF the second one was WELL good enough buddy!

anyway here is the tracklist for the first one!

it is really really good. Im serious about that im not just giving another mand a handjob here, im actually saying something nice about someone and i mean it.

Heiterheute RMX - Spirallianz
Fall Out (Dong Edit) - X-Dream
Side Effects - Koxbox
One Way LTD - Spirralianz
Delta Skelter - The Delta
Rewind - X-Dream
The Fuzer - Spirallianz
Intercorporal Stimulator - X-Dream
Def By Delta Part 2 - The Delta
Soulprint - Spirralianz
Dr. Rayman - The Delta
and i liked the way he switched the artist with the trackname, noone has done that in ages.
  • Like 1

:D downloaded! Playing right now. Wrong timing! It's gonna keep me up and I need to sleeep! :P

Thanks again :)

@AP - can you send me the tracklist? Or post it here?

In in the zip file. open the Deeptrance.cue with something like notepad.

Thanks so much! This is just perfect, just what I need for the next long train ride :)

Check out part two for your ride back.

oh so NOW he likes the second one well enough to share it,. mmmhmmm..

I retooled it yesterday ;)

Changed the bits that weren't up to par and had to get Thorazine in there as well.

OCD kicked in. Going from Side Effects into One Way LMT, the initial notes of OWL kept bothering me (even though I filtered all of the lower frequencies out).

So it has been retooled... but only for those 30 seconds or so. If you want the more perfect version, just re-download from the download link above (I edited it for this).

Mixcloud also has the fixed version.

• Like 1