Track from somewhere between 97-99, can't remember the name

Rasalom

The track has a really nice, aggressive bassline. It begins with this distorted voice sample saying words... spaced apart, and when the voice says "anger" the track really starts.

I know it's not much, but I can't remember the name and I do not have the track.

Sounds like The Groupie Syndrome - Pacemaker.

WOW!

YES!!!!!!!! This is it. I owe you a beer.

Thank you so much.

My old flatmate in Tokyo had that. I'm kicking myself for not buying it myself.

I was thinking that it was on a Psychedelic Demons release (I never bought those, but flatmate did).

thats hilarious that you found out just by ONE post.

incredible.

I've been searching through discogs and Youtube, off and on, for YEARS looking for it.

i was kinda thinking Gamma Goblins 2, but that voice never said anger, and , well, its SImon. everybody knows simon already. so i didnt even mention it.

but yeah thats hilarious how earwall got that one right :)

Nah, I own all of Hallucinogen's work and know it well. Pacemaker is one of those "one-off" tracks that's just not common.

since youve been around tokyo, did you ever find this fool? he owns me a sample!

here he go

maxresdefault.jpg

if you see him tell him i want the sample for that ozaka oz track and im serious, tell him

I've been searching through discogs and Youtube, off and on, for YEARS looking for it.

Nah, I own all of Hallucinogen's work and know it well. Pacemaker is one of those "one-off" tracks that's just not common.

I knew that, which is why I didnt even bother to mention it really. But yeah that is pretty incredible, my kudos goes out to you for describing and earwall for being a badass.

So The Groupie Syndrome is X-Dream & Tim Schuldt. No wonder why I love it.

@ AP, I know of Yoji Biomehanika, but I do not know Yoji Biomehanika. He did a few parties in the 90s, and I only have one track by him, and it's not good :( It's from Trancesylvania 6, disc 1.

OH, that is Ozaka Oz. I'll check the track in a minute and see if I know the sample's origin.

okay well, if you find him, just let me know.

and i agree he didnt actually produce much good, he did Real Nightmare, and that was pretty much it. That is so so so much better than anything else he's ever done, and ive actually listened to most of it, and this track is his little child prodigy thing that he accidentally did, probably.

ouch.. that was pretty rough... well, yoji, im just saying that cause you ow me. You know you do, you know ive been pulling out that gem on every fucking E party, and everyone is fucking on the floor with their jaws out cause of the E, and ive contstantly put this track on, talking about its the most epic acid climax ever and stuff, and what have you been doing... nothing... you ow me this track.

I just re-listened to Real Nightmare (been about 20 years since I listened to it), and it sounds better to my ears now than it did then. I think I was more jaded back in those days to just Goa sound.

its amazing, and one of my all time favorite tracks, and will ever be.

which is why i think the dude kinda ows me... by now ive spread that track to about 50 people and well, ive cherished it since I first heard it as a KID... on a ravemission cd.

well, believe it or not, im all grown now, and I want the sample... I need it.

cause the single that launches me into the stratosphere is the remix of this track. so i need it. the track doesnt work without it..

• Like 1

its amazing, and one of my all time favorite tracks, and will ever be.

which is why i think the dude kinda ows me... by now ive spread that track to about 50 people and well, ive cherished it since I first heard it as a KID... on a ravemission cd.

well, believe it or not, im all grown now, and I want the sample... I need it.

cause the single that launches me into the stratosphere is the remix of this track. so i need it. the track doesnt work without it..

It is, indeed, a quite powerful acid-y track. Would flow well with Acid Air Raid. I really should have listened to this one more closely 20 years ago.

To paraphrase a cliché, 20's are wasted on people in their 20's. ;)

hahah.. well yaeh. you did miss alot of wonderful freaking acidtrance, man..

but you at least appreciate it now.

thats more than i can say for many people..

who cares about Solar Quest anymore, you know?

I feel its important, keeping our elders close.

And he was one of the most prominent Ambient/chill out masters, on the level of Aes Dana and beyond, i Mean that guy was a genoius... and most people didnt even know he did the very best acidtrance to date.

(im off to goa, a+b=c in d# and acid air raid, is all you really need to teach, if you ever were a teacher teaching about the tb303.)