5. Rabdom L - Fire Bird

6. Zion Linguist - Twisted Radio

7. Kut 'N' Paste - Red Dragon Correkt

8. Noise Anomalie - Virus

9. S.C.A.M. - Dirty Trancin'

10. Konchord - Bounty Hunter

lAcVinC.gif

"Them Illegals took ur jobs!"

A redneck can be blissfully ignorant about a lot of things but guns, poor hygiene, and f*cking his sister probably aren't one of them. But hey I ain't mad atcha Cleetus, nobody's perfect. I am ignorant about a lot of things too. Middle East politics. Surgery. What I can and can't wear after Labor Day...Just sayin' nobody knows it all.

Take this label for instance. They're from South Africa (which is already good enough for me) and I have only been acquainted with two of their releases. But holy sh*t they were monsters. If you like the night time psytrance you typically get from South Africa do yourself a favor and check out the only album from Kut 'N' Paste and Replenishing Roots from Tryambaka. Scorchers, but finding a copy of the former can be difficult as they went full-on Yabai on a brother.

So this compilation mastered by The Artifakt showcases lots of dark night time goodness. The mood is heavy and the bass lines rumble. It's a solid bit of dark-themed night music and has aged well. I would say there isn't much filler and would be a solid purchase. Who knows if the label is still active cause I've come to realize you cannot rely on Discogs. Kinda like wikipedia a bit. But this label was definitely heading in the right direction.

Beatspace