i want to hear more psy-trance!

hi , I was wondering if people could give me a few recomendations of good psy-trance producers. I'v been listening to a lot of stuff by people like GMS, infected mushroom, skazi, deedrah, etc... but I don't know of many other names of people worth listeing to. I really like the sound of those I'v listed, lots of squidgy sounds, quite hard, and dark, you know the sort I mean..

anyway any recomendations would be greatly apreciated.

cheers

Guest SAIKOKAT

my favorite psytrance groups are: logic bomb, PSYSIDE, psycraft, astrix, psycraft, texas fagoot, loopus in fabula, the nab of shub enki, panik, spectrum, crunchy punch, wrecked machines, sensto sento, psychoitik, CPU, wizzy noise, echotek, eskimo, polaris, exaile, altom, lemurians, atomic pulse, neuromotor, dark soho, the delta.....well there is a lot of diferent good underground psytrance, it´s just looking for it, i recomend you to look in soul seek, there you are going to find even unreleaed songs, look for a psytrance group called "acid" it´s really good. :o)

look for the "tales from the black forest" album

and tarinat, and psyside it´s prety cool and hard too

Guest gallowglass

definately hux-flux, hallucinogen, 13 crystal skulls compilations, logic bomb, penta, psysex, x-dream, the delta, xenomorph, neuromotor, etc etc...

just look around...youll find stuff...ive been listening to psy for several years and im still looking...

cheers everyone, I knew there must be a fair bit of that stuff out there, I just didn't know where it was. I downloaded soulseek last night, much better I discovered for psytrance than kazaa. Havn't had much time to listen to them yet though, but I will a soon as I get the chance. cheers, keep any more sugestions coming!

yeah I will probably buy some actual CDs as well at some point! ( :

Theres a good shop in london called psychedelic dream temple that stocks loads of psytrance, its just before when I'v gone there I'v never known what to get, cos its just full of psytrance. Next time Im around that area I might have a better look.

even on soulseek Ka-sol stuffs are difficult to find :( but try to tape "schlabbaduerst" and you will find some of the Ka-sol tracks, tracks "Struck" and "Iris" are so wicked!!!

Gee, this is quite a response you got there, BOING!

Still I've got to add my bit to this list. There are tons of really good well-known psytrance artists around, some of whom have already been mentioned above, a few have surprisingly been left out: ETNICA, PLEIADIANS, MINO, etc.....

However there are some incredible!! artists out there who may not be as widely-known(yet) as some of the aforementioned artists, but are every bit as good (good sounds + good production)! Do yourself a favour & try check out some of these artists.

(some of the following artists do have one or two CDs to their name)

WARNING: Some of this psytrance is double-dipped!

TROLL REFLECTOR, LITTLE BLUE MEN, PSILLY-X, INSPIROS & MICRODOT, AISLING BEING, PSYCODE, AVOID, ONE OVER F, YOG SOTHOTH, TOI DOI, SUNLITE, DARK PULSE, PHI, PSYCHONAUT to name but a few.

PS.: I got most of this music from 'mp3.com' which has been offline

for quite some time and I have no idea for how long....so it may be difficult to find these artists. I've never heared of SOULSEEK but I'm going to check it out.

Please let me know if u come across some SERIOUSLY trippy vibes.

TAKE CARE