Mindsphere - Mental Triplex: Presence

Mindsphere, one of today’s big maestros of melodic old school influenced goa-trance is back with the first installment of a trilogy!
Ali Akgun, from Turkey, is already known from his earlier albums on Suntrip and Metapsychic Records. But now, he started with his Magnus Opus. A cd-trilogy with the name "Mental Triplex"! This release is part one called "Presence". It unfolds a spiritual journey into the power of old school goa melodies! It will be released in 3-4 weeks as a cd on Suntrip Records! Later this year, part 2, "Seclusion" will be a peaceful ambient voyage, while "Beyond" will focus on other colorful dimensions and spaces during the autumn!
"Presence" took Ali almost 2 years to write... And you can hear that. The harmonies and melodic structures are of a unique quality! The album builds with some old school oriental influenced uplifting tracks… Followed by more powerful storming goa-monsters to rip the dancefloor apart. The last part of the album makes you land in a blisfull morning! Deep, entrancing subtle morning music to float like never before!

Samples will come soon!

Tracklist:

1 Back To The Roots
2 Inevitable Delusion
3 Melodramadelic
4 Beyond The Illusion
5 Mental Processor
6 Zygote
7 Alinside
8 Tears Of Goddess
9 Photosynthesis

Release Date : Feb 12, 2016
Total time : 70:36
Mastering : Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios
Artwork : Pieter Pan
Cat no : SUNCD39
SUNCD39_medium.jpg

• Like 2

This will be great!!

and Question: Does Mindsphere - Mindphoria exist in your release schedule? I've wanted to hear the full track for 8 years now. Tears Of The Goddess is that old too, great to see it released.

Edit: In fact all of these tracks, are they planned for this trilogy pack?

xgdyk8.png

This will be great!!

and Question: Does Mindsphere - Mindphoria exist in your release schedule? I've wanted to hear the full track for 8 years now. Tears Of The Goddess is that old too, great to see it released.

Edit: In fact all of these tracks, are they planned for this trilogy pack?

xgdyk8.png

None of these tracks is to be releases... And Tears of the Goddess is another version as the old one ;) Ali made literally 8 hours of new music lately, this trilogy is the "best off" all this :)

None of these tracks is to be releases... And Tears of the Goddess is another version as the old one ;) Ali made literally 8 hours of new music lately, this trilogy is the "best off" all this :)

Oh okay. I just think those samples I have are amazing and I wonder why they were never released. Anyhow this sounds absolutely great regardless!

Oh okay. I just think those samples I have are amazing and I wonder why they were never released. Anyhow this sounds absolutely great regardless!

Good question, main reason... because Ali is a madmand and produces like crazy... I will be honest, this trilogy is the result of over 8(!!!) hours of music we had of him... Impossible to make 1 album out of it, so we made 3 :P

• Like 3

Good question, main reason... because Ali is a madmand and produces like crazy... I will be honest, this trilogy is the result of over 8(!!!) hours of music we had of him... Impossible to make 1 album out of it, so we made 3 :P

Triology? We get 3 New Albums?!? Aww Yiss!

Samples on our site available! :) If all goes well, the cd may be already available in the Suntrip shop this weekend! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD39/

I Love buying your CD's at your Suntrip shop! Suntrip is Best GOA/Psychedelic Trance Label! I Must buy all your CD's! :-)

The new Mindsphere- album, called Presence,) is now available only on the Suntrip shop! (and later tonight also on bandcamp). Please, support the master of melodies if you like his music :) There are also tons of other label goa-trance cds available (and many more to come soon) on our online shop!
:)

Within 1-2 weeks you can buy it for sure on all other goa/psy-trance channels! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/product/item/SUNCD39/

wow, this is actually the best ive heard in 2016.

im absolutely stricken in awe - by the first track. so far.

the second track is a delightful mix between filteria and astral projection with a sprinkle of crop circles.

this is probably what afgin dreamed about, when he started.

and skimming thru the rest of the album tells me to NOT skim thru the rest of the album.

you can easily tell that there is a real talent behind this. a real maestro of the craft.

third track strikes me again, in even more awe.. transwave on the bassline, jaia on the melodies, technossomy on the arps, dimension 5 on the direction, california sunshine on the pulse..

wow.. this isnt the best in 2016, this is the best in a very long time.

i cant wait to review this.

"Inevitable delusion" makes me think about Artifact's Beyond Lightspeed for a second, but turns into something else after a while.

Samples sound delicious and I think this is gonna be the album to beat in 2016!

Absolutely stunning!! Good job Mindsphere!

Thanks, I am happy to read those reactions, when I heard the musicthe first time, I had exactly the same feeling :)

And this is only part 1, part 3 will be equally stellar melody-wise! :) (part 2 will be ambient)

Ah yes, and please, post your opinions in the reviews section. It may influence sales a little, as things are not that good/easy these days... (soon a big article about this from our side with graphics and stuff)

I would imagine the heavy melody hitters will be on the 3rd cd? Some of them you can hear in the live sets aren't on this album.

Bingo, the rest of the liveset and more "fly high" tracks will be on album 3, here you have more morning/floating/blisfull music combined with 2-3 mad dancefloor monsters :)

Is it possible to somehow download or buy Senseless Reception and Orient Confusion somewhere? I have searched everywhere without success :) Very nice to see Tears Of the Goddess on this release, I love this version. I would love to listen to Senseless Reception and Orient Confusion, so any help with that would be much appreciated.

I will comment on the other tracks of this release when I have listened some more to them.

I have quite high expectations on the artist behind such gems as Perception, Molecular Restrictive, Inner Cyclone, To Infinity and Operation Side. So in that sense Mindsphere's own output will be the frame of reference for me when assessing the tracks on this new album, since I find his style to be very well defined and unique.

Btw I am very impressed with how fast the Suntrip-releases are available on Spotify :)