the best of Progressive Trance.

astralprojection

while i enjoy your treasures, please reply to my other comment above ^_^

most of them were a little hard for my taste in prog trance.

Honorable mention which is a crossover between prog psy and prog trance

Human Blue - Dream Creator, one of the most beautiful tracks there are. Up there with Crystal, Protonica, etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best PT tracks from first era:

interesting, that track is another trance classic i've missed up to now. i know it, but i have no idea which was the most popular mix (the one that i've heard back then and the one that immediately starts playing in my head when i hear the track now). i know it's not this one (sounds way too much like mwnn) but this version is still closer than the original mix. any ideas?

• Like 1

Hard to say. Personally the ones I used to hear a few times on a swiss radio (Couleur 3) were two remixes by Marino Stephano:

And especially this version which is my favourite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrcWEr0Umr0

CM was Marino Stephano + Crisci Mauro, so here Stephano was remixing his own track. He died quite a long time ago, I think around year 2000. He made one of the most emotional trance tracks back then, Eternal rhapsody:

• Like 1

Hard to say. Personally the ones I used to hear a few times on a swiss radio (Couleur 3) were two remixes by Marino Stephano:

And especially this version which is my favourite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrcWEr0Umr0

YES!!! this was the edit I heard first! I´ve had it on some Ravebase comp. CD :)

In fact, i haven´t heard it in years now, and JIS reminded me of it 2y ago with MWNN rmx playing it loud on first edition of BGF. I had to instantly run to him and ask him to remember title and artist of the track so not to loose it again! :)

Btw, what about this one? I think Back To Cali can be fitted under PT genre :)

One of best trance tracks in my opinion, dunno - maybe because i was listening to it really a LOT, and it still havent got boring for me :)

• 1 year later...

Psychedelic Progressive Goa Trance, the very best of Progressive trance, I can not reply so much on that but I am rude and willing enough to add this track as a Best one, *free download availible*

its got loads of those classical progressive trance elements, kinda unique in its unoriginality. Its all real btw, analog gear.