I need more tracks like "Pleiadians - Maia"

MrAnarchy

Ok so I have been listening to goa trance for a year now and listened to over 100 albums and i figured out what I like the most. 3 tracks caught my attention the most and those are "Pleiadians - Maia" for its extreme complexity, layers and climaxes; "Transwave - Flamicogyre" for its crazy climax at 4:50 and "Cosmosis - Howling At The Moon" which cripples for a few minutes how crazy it is after I listen to it.

Can you please recommend me some tracks that are similiar to these?

Thanks

for complexity Time Dilation is well better than Maia no?

in any case from the tracks youve given, my whole goatrance collection could fit as suggestions.. there are a bunch of threads with great lists already, I suggest you browse at least the first two pages of General Psytrance, and youll get alot of epic stuff..

there are a bunch of threads with great lists already, I suggest you browse at least the first two pages of General Psytrance, and youll get alot of epic stuff..

+1

There's a thread by Ormion, "Give me your most powerful Goa" check that too.

• Like 1

for complexity Time Dilation is well better than Maia no?

Time Dilation most complex than Maia? :unsure:

The only tracks that can rival Maia in complexity are Electra and Family Of Light IMO and some Syb Unity Nettwerk tracks.

As for climaxes Talamasca-Sinai has the best climax ever IMO although its style is pretty different than Flamicogyre.

Ok so I have been listening to goa trance for a year now and listened to over 100 albums and i figured out what I like the most. 3 tracks caught my attention the most and those are "Pleiadians - Maia" for its extreme complexity, layers and climaxes; "Transwave - Flamicogyre" for its crazy climax at 4:50 and "Cosmosis - Howling At The Moon" which cripples for a few minutes how crazy it is after I listen to it.

Can you please recommend me some tracks that are similiar to these?

Thanks

Flamicogyre and Howling at the moon have nice climaxes indeed.

You should like Jaia & Dado - Sillenium

Jaia - Brainstorm

Green nuns of the revolution - Rings of fire

Chi-AD - Liquid neon sky

Jikooha - Bay hall magic

MFG - New kind of world

Technossomy - VTOL

• Like 2

Thank you all for your inputs! Yeah I read the thread by Ormion. Found some really awesome brain melting tracks there. I just wanted to find out if there is anything that can rival "Maia". As for "Electra", people are bringing it up often but i dont like it that much. In "I.F.O.", "Maia" is THE track for me while the rest of the album doesnt live up to it IMO. I will listen to the whole album carefully again.

Manuser your recommendations really hit the spot. Especially "Jaia - Sillenium" and "Jikooha - Bay Hall Magic" which sent shivers down my spine at 6:10!

Gimme moooore! :D

just like on ormion's thread: what about artha?

intense, complex, everchanging with a totally beautiful break and nice climaxes.

speaking about climaxes, how could we not include filteria in here:

and of course this gem:

more intense stuff that imho surpasses flamicogyre and howling at the moon:

Moonweed&Shakta - Micronesia

Dimension 5 - Harmonic Convergence

Electric Universe - Luna Overdrive

Psylent Buddhi - Moksha

• Like 2

Manuser your recommendations really hit the spot. Especially "Jaia - Sillenium" and "Jikooha - Bay Hall Magic" which sent shivers down my spine at 6:10!

Gimme moooore! :D

If you like Jaia - Sillenium, then I think you should like MFG - When we dream (if you don't know that track already).

Other recommendations I can think of with nice climaxes:

Total eclipse - The furnace

Cosmosis - Higher access (not as good as Howling at the moon but close)

For extreme sound: Ka-sol - Skreno :D (check out by yourself, don't think it is that great but interesting for sure)

Oh and a great one: Psychopod - Dreampod, I think this one grows on you (first time I did not really like it but it is quite complex)

For a dark track with a nice climax at the end: Tandu - Alien pump

Phreaky - Tornado: is a kind of experimental goa track that sounds fun and crazy for sure

In different styles:

Chi-AD - Eye am the I. It is pretty soft but melody wise a goa masterpiece.

An agressive, powerful track that maybe you will like: Tim Schuldt - Animatronic

I could go on forever :P

• Like 2

Time Dilation most complex than Maia? :unsure:

The only tracks that can rival Maia in complexity are Electra and Family Of Light IMO and some Syb Unity Nettwerk tracks.

As for climaxes Talamasca-Sinai has the best climax ever IMO although its style is pretty different than Flamicogyre.

time dilation is about 10x more complex than Maia. Electra aswell. And about 100x more complex than anything S.U.N has done and the whole FOL together.

Sorry if you cant hear that -_-

while I adore Sinai, for climaxes... comon buddy.. COMOOOON buddy. There are at least 10 tracks on the top of my head that have more intense climaxes than Sinai.

Are you sure you have a big enough collection to claim Sinai has the best climax ever?

If so, I respect your opinion - but if not, I suggest you expand your collection.

I did start this thread so we(I) could expand our(my) "collection". I could search for tracks and listen to a whole bunch of albums by myself (which I already did), but I thought I could make my time easier if I asked nicely here.

Mr. astralprojection, I would love to hear the track with better climaxes that you have on top of your head. Expand my collection man! :D

just like on ormion's thread: what about artha?

intense, complex, everchanging with a totally beautiful break and nice climaxes.

speaking about climaxes, how could we not include filteria in here:

and of course this gem:

more intense stuff that imho surpasses flamicogyre and howling at the moon:

Moonweed&Shakta - Micronesia

Dimension 5 - Harmonic Convergence

Electric Universe - Luna Overdrive

Psylent Buddhi - Moksha

Yeah! Filteria is awesome. I love "Sky Input". Psylent Buddhi is great too, I love his "Moksha" and "Convergent Images"

I did start this thread so we(I) could expand our(my) "collection". I could search for tracks and listen to a whole bunch of albums by myself (which I already did), but I thought I could make my time easier if I asked nicely here.

Mr. astralprojection, I would love to hear the track with better climaxes that you have on top of your head. Expand my collection man! :D

with pleasure;

first things first, my very favorite climax all genres, just has to be ;

Electric Universe - Peak (start @ 02:44 --> 04:40 ... goosebumbs)

and of course

Talamasca vs yuman & ben-j - 3 smoking gorillas (start @ 04:10 -->)

going back to (oldschool)goa then; (these are more subtle and not in your face like Peak or Sinai - i.e just the way I like em. Micromega and Drums Dont Stop for example - the whole track is a buildup for , for my ears, a very very nice climax)

Shakta ft deedrah -lepton head pt2

juan domi jorg - spiritual healing remix

mindfield - lets get stoned and watch the freaks

crop circles - full mental jackpot (pleiadians remix)

talamasca - halloween

biot - oxygen orgasm

bpc - micromega (bumbling loons remix)

manmademan - desire (bumbling loons remix)

atmos - drums dont stop

gnotr - klunk

cosmosis - moonshine

digital sun - into the sun

p.cok - double doper

sun project - I Feel (probably the best track of all the tracks on this list) (easily beats sinai) @ 03:09 --> the 303 that enters at 03:33 beats most. and it keeps going after a small break again @ 5 min mark

sun project - space dwarfs

infected mushroom - nothing comes easy (easily beats sinai) @ 04:36 ->

doof - youth of the galaxy (original mix)

miranda - groom lake

toi doi - replicant (easily beats sinai)

pigs in space - solar

x-dream - brain forest

(althogh progressive goatrance, still nice climax) yahel - intelligent life (video version)

jaia - sillenium

shiva shidapu - in dream @ 06:14

slide - alien hitmen

gnotr - two vindaloos and an onion bhage

and im positive im forgetting about two more.

• Like 1

Thanks for the list! Ill go through it and post my opinion.

Now that you mention Talamasca, I love the climax in Jungle Storm at 6:50!

I think I prefer the melodic explosion in you face kind of climaxes. Maybe cause I listened a lot to uplifting/epic/anthem-trance(whatever its name is) when I was in elementary school

while I adore Sinai, for climaxes... comon buddy.. COMOOOON buddy. There are at least 10 tracks on the top of my head that have more intense climaxes than Sinai.

Are you sure you have a big enough collection to claim Sinai has the best climax ever?

If so, I respect your opinion - but if not, I suggest you expand your collection.

Name one.

Protip:

You can't

Name one.

Protip:

You can't

i just did. several. Peak, I Feel, Nothing Comes Easy; but okay, if you wanna be that way.. im not gonna argue.. I love Sinai too. One of the first real climaxes I heard. (Even though at the time I still thought tracks like Miranda - Gnocchi Remix, and chi-AD - eye am the I was way better.)

And I didnt just discover goatrance yesterday. I did when it was still very active, AKA in 1995, and in 1998 my library was pretty decent.

I tried to keep it civil, and humourus, (the COMOON BUDDY should let you know I was joking around while still being serious about the topic) you know this, but I give up when I notice resistance (for no apparant reason than to just give me resistance) cus I dont want the demon to come back...

And if you cant agree there are better tracks with more intense climaxes than Sinai Ill just stop discussing it any further and hope you expand your mind enough to grasp the concept of other tracks that are quite immensly better. Sinai is even a bit cheesy nowadays, for that matter.

Oh and the fact that you say "protip" indicates that you are somewhat more "pro" in goatrance than me, and even if that is the case or not , i think its a bit cocky, you really dont know me, and I dont think you should condescend people like that. I came back right this time, and I intend to stay that way, so Ill leave it here. Enjoy my list, OP, and I hope you find some gems in there that you like.

And the fact you claim "I cant" is yet another strange insult and I dont know where it comes from, perhaps old grudges.

Cheers ormion, I hope you can learn to forgive me also.

Guys come on. The taste in music is very subjective. There is no universal truth about which track has the best climax. Im just a noob who liked a few tracks a lot and asked if there is something similar. No need for a debate. Just throw your favorite climactic tracks at me.

Anyway I listened to your list, and every...single...track... is a MONSTER!

But about the track "Sun Project - I Feel".... OH HELL YEAH I FELT THAT at 5:50 and onwards.... :D

• Like 1

Guys come on. The taste in music is very subjective. There is no universal truth about which track has the best climax. Im just a noob who liked a few tracks a lot and asked if there is something similar. No need for a debate. Just throw your favorite climactic tracks at me.

Anyway I listened to your list, and every...single...track... is a MONSTER!

But about the track "Sun Project - I Feel".... OH HELL YEAH I FELT THAT at 5:50 and onwards.... :D

im happy you felt I feel. That has been my favorite climaxy goatrance track ever since it came out :)

and yeah, i fully agree there should be no debate or arguing going on which is why i felt kinda pushed into a corner by ormions comment earlier, but im hoping i was just over sensitive.

but please continue on with my list ive carefully picked tracks that has lasted at least 10 years for me. btw where is padi when u need him , he usually sticks up for me <3 , also starkraver ofc, but without being condescending, the things ive heard from padmapanis brain, the way he can clone melodies and how talented that guy is, he is the one on here i have the most respect for hands down.

you guys dont even know.. :)

• Like 1

i just did. several. Peak, I Feel, Nothing Comes Easy; but okay, if you wanna be that way.. im not gonna argue.. I love Sinai too. One of the first real climaxes I heard. (Even though at the time I still thought tracks like Miranda - Gnocchi Remix, and chi-AD - eye am the I was way better.)

And I didnt just discover goatrance yesterday. I did when it was still very active, AKA in 1995, and in 1998 my library was pretty decent.

I tried to keep it civil, and humourus, (the COMOON BUDDY should let you know I was joking around while still being serious about the topic) you know this, but I give up when I notice resistance (for no apparant reason than to just give me resistance) cus I dont want the demon to come back...

And if you cant agree there are better tracks with more intense climaxes than Sinai Ill just stop discussing it any further and hope you expand your mind enough to grasp the concept of other tracks that are quite immensly better. Sinai is even a bit cheesy nowadays, for that matter.

Oh and the fact that you say "protip" indicates that you are somewhat more "pro" in goatrance than me, and even if that is the case or not , i think its a bit cocky, you really dont know me, and I dont think you should condescend people like that. I came back right this time, and I intend to stay that way, so Ill leave it here. Enjoy my list, OP, and I hope you find some gems in there that you like.

And the fact you claim "I cant" is yet another strange insult and I dont know where it comes from, perhaps old grudges.

Cheers ormion, I hope you can learn to forgive me also.

hell-are-you-talking-about.gif

• Like 2