dave chappelle show

astralprojection

omfg lmao

havent watched this show since I dunno, 10 years or something.

Im dying if I dont stop laughing soon. Its the first time I smoke weed in 4 months, and I plan to not do it in another 12 months- and Im starting to get pains in my stomach for laughing so hard.

If you havent already, check out the brilliant, genious, and intelligent comedy by the great Dave Chappelle, and a good place to start is the first two seasons of Chappelle Show - and his early stand ups.

A laugh extends life - not spice - so make sure you enjoy the ride.

[and no, my addiction was never to cannabis, has always been very rare occasions. And I dont promote it or encourage it, its not a good thing to do often.]

Clayton Bigsby killed my sides when I first saw that skit.

• Like 1

"FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA!!"

thats what did it to me, and "TURN MY HEADPHONES UP!!!" ... "Im serious nigga, you cant just put velvet in the headphones, thinking they nice headphones, TURN THEM SHITS UP!"

and of course, when he is writing on his notepad "turn them up... turn them shits up... " while the producer is turning it up on the mixer: "NO not for real nigga, IM WRITING! TURN THEM SHITS UP!"

and,

of course, ...

R Kelly - Piss on you and the Remix..... Just lost it. Cause one is not the same, after a whif of that hershey stain.

AND

"I plead the fifth"

"one two three four FIIIIF" " go ahead ask me a question- FIIIIIF"

well, if you ask me, Dave Chappelle is a fucking genious.

btw, no racial slur intended, and no insult intended, thats just the way he talks (and ill be damned if im gonna paraphrase somebody), and he is hilarious.

Ill put the clips up here, cus u gotta see it to believe it, really. Youtube wont allow me but ill put it on my ftp, just wait. just too good to not share with the world.

Ill put them shits all in a clip for your enjoyment, and if you like the clip, youll love chappelle show.

"I PLEAD THE FIF"

"TURN THEM SHITS UP"

"PISS ON YOU"

"PISS ON YOU REMIX"

(apparantly youtube is alot nicer now regarding this show then it was when i tried uploading it in 2008)