if you were to get a psychedelic tattoo?

kartoonz

Not very Psychedelic but on the back on my leg, i have the Blue Room Released logo. And on my top on my back i have the TIP Alien...

I the near future i will do the 'Order Odonata Dragonfly' logo also..... Keen on geeting the Koyote and the Matsuri records logos also :D

I have designed a lot of tattoos for myself. I'm keeping myself from hitting them for when I have completed building my house, like a pat in the back to my ego (if things go normally, I think I'll be living in my own house around June) , I think next autumn I'll hit them all together since I don't want to have fresh tattos during the summer, I want to enjoy the sea as much as possible.

On one rib cage I want to do the shpongle mask in black and white and on the other the tool eye reversed. I want to have them with a matrix effect too (the scrolling letters), but I don't know if that's possible, I'll have to spend a few days in photoshop playing aroung with the idea. Tool eye reversed:
tool_lateralus_eye_stencil_by_flames6995
the other tattoos are a mixture of manga, computers, psychoactive substances and occult/spiritual/philosophical stuff. One of them is going to be flesh-carving tattoo of a manga/pagan symbol, i.e they'll cut my skin of deep, not paint on it.
One more is a modified logo of my favourite underground club/record store in Athens, a piercing will also be part of this tattoo.

I'll post them all here, I reckon you'll like them.

At some point I also want to get BJJ/Judo/Ancient Olympic wrestling tattoos on the top of my feet. Because these are the sports that I do. Again, it's quite egoistical because when I have won a match it'll be the last thing my opponents will see when I rise up as a winner and they are lying on the floor. I want to get my game to a high level before I do this... now I'm too busy making money so I can't focus on my sports as much as I would like. Again, I'll use these tattoos as a gift to myself for my efforts.