hardtrance classics

astralprojection

@Pad, yes indeed it just trance music, it is fast I guess that is whay they say it is "hard trance" but to me it is just trance in the old classic way.@AP thanks I had a nice evening :)

btw, I thought you just called it trance? now you wanna get technical? oh well.
At the top of the page, I was replying about your last post on page 1 (forgot to quote), you wrote that Lost tribe - Gamemaster is a perfect example of progressive trance, I disagree. I would be curious, why do you think it is progressive trance?I just noticed there is a progressive remix of this trackhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wl4ETC0ZR0Notice the similarities with progressive psytrance, in both case (prog psy and prog trance) there is a progressive house feel (and sometimes electro). I guess that is why they call it progressive.

@Pad, yes indeed it just trance music, it is fast I guess that is whay they say it is "hard trance" but to me it is just trance in the old classic way. @AP thanks I had a nice evening :)

At the top of the page, I was replying about your last post on page 1 (forgot to quote), you wrote that Lost tribe - Gamemaster is a perfect example of progressive trance, I disagree. I would be curious, why do you think it is progressive trance? I just noticed there is a progressive remix of this track
Notice the similarities with progressive psytrance, in both case (prog psy and prog trance) there is a progressive house feel (and sometimes electro). I guess that is why they call it progressive.

its not that I think its progressive trance, it is just that it is called that and since im a genre nerd (yeah, its all Trance, even Goa) I like to be accurate when I am talking about trance.

Since I have love for so many subgenres - its fun for me to categorize the flavors and styles, into their respective category.

Its a game for me, a hobby, you see. And since I have some 5500 tracks in my Trance folder, If I dont categorize into genres and subgenres it would get random pretty quickly..

Lets not argue anymore. Thanks for the remix, pretty sweet! Thats not progressive trance though, as youve also noticed. :) .. and tbh there are no similarities to progressive trance; in progressive psytrance.

Just as there are no similarities between Progressive trance, and Progressive Goatrance...

Yes the remix I posted is progressive trance, and the original is not :D but you are right let's not argue about this here on this topic. I will reply to you on your other thread, as I found a list of Progressive trance tracks, and they all sound like my description (with similarities to progressive psy).

Anyway, great music is great we can agree on that!

Without doubt this one:

Mega lo Mania - Close your Eyes

it was the first track on the LaserRave 4 Compilation, I think the first music CD I ever bought myself, when I was like 9 years old (yes, I got infected with that whole electronic music disease very early :D )

http://www.discogs.com/Various-LaseRave-Vol-4/release/409395

you joking right? i had that shit up the other night man, i KNEW you was my brother from another mother. i knew it.

Well, I am 1/2 Swedish.

thats str8 acid right there, if you wanna learn how to tweak a TB303, Solar Quest is gonna tell ya.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice topic. I'm still searching for some hardtrance track with a female voice saying "into the sun" or "under the sun", really a simple and cheap track actually, should be from around 2000-2004. Has a very simple and catchy melody. Yes it's a track ID request but suitable for this topic i guess. Thanks. :)

nope ... i guess it's hard to find. it was on some mixtape from 2000 or maybe even earlier i guess. maybe it actually was an officially released mix, one of the thousands back then. i never got deep into this style but there are many great trance/hardtrance tracks form that era. let's try to keep this topic alive.

• 3 weeks later...

but for me this represents what i like about hard trance/acid trance :)

(the whole album is worth checking out !)

yea and thats exactly it! cool stuff! mad mental acid ! haha speedy rollercoaster :lol:_b really super crazy track! belgians love this im sure. lol

that was it overall , it is a crazy track for whoever is into this. thanks for sharing.