Lectro Spektral Daze - Full Fractal Vision (Neogoa Records, 2016)

• 1 month later...

Please, release this on a CD!!!

Get him over 20k and we will :P I´m kidding... I think there is huge possibility we could do this, but R will keep you informed. Patience please, we have dense schedule and lotta work nex 2 months :) :)

We would love to have this, and also some other releases pressed on CD, but at this moment we can't afford to print each release that we publish for digital download on CD, especially if we have more than 10 releases per year, but picking few of them and putting it out in limited number actually makes sense for us and our perception of this scene and music. It is enough to cover our expenses and to invest all extra money into mastering, hosting and other stuff that we're paying to have music presented in best possible way for you guys.

Get him over 20k and we will :P I´m kidding... I think there is huge possibility we could do this, but R will keep you informed. Patience please, we have dense schedule and lotta work nex 2 months :) :)

Last time I checked, it just crossed 20k on Ektoplazm :)