New Nervasystem Album with very special guests..................

I'll sort something out. It will get released. I have had an offer from one of the oldest and most well known trance labels to release it. I'm slightly loathe to do it though, as the accounting and royalty payments have to go through middle men distribution companies, so i will see very little in return. This is just reality and i need cash right now as I'm in a hell of a situation (because i've been writing this music) I'm an idealist and I'm driven to do this. It will come out. Soon....................

Thanks for taking an interest.

Gigs would sort me out, but there is a stranglehold on the scene, with the same names on the same big stages. There is no respect afforded to originators of the music. I'm rather disheartened by it all to tell you the truth. I mean, there are people in the scene whom without the music they wrote in the 90s certain styles would not exist. We got there first and took the music in certain directions, but others have capitalized on it and made careers for themselves whilst the people who brought those ideas in the first place get shafted. I dont like to say this and it probably smacks of whining and unprofessional behavior but i really dont give a fuck at this stage. I came back because i was asked and people always say how original and great the music is, so you keep going, and the joy and happiness it brings is it's own reward, but man, it's the most difficult thing to keep going................

I will bring it out for the lovers of the music, but i think it may be my last foray into Nervasystem for the dancefloor. It's just not sustainable. Really, really dissapointing. I have the respect of my peers, i have the respect of the true lovers of the music, but i am so skint and financially screwed right now.........................shit's getting serious.

Once again, thanks for your support all who believe in Nervasystem and have enjoyed the music.

I hope to give more positive news when i next post here.

Adios amigos............

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK...................New Nervasystem album will appear on Phantasm Records very soon.

Stay tuned.

After that there will be a very exciting project very soon afterwards with another of the original producers from the scene. We're working on the material now. Expect good things.

More details as things shape up.............

• Like 2

OK...................New Nervasystem album will appear on Phantasm Records very soon.

Stay tuned.

Yeessss! \o/

After that there will be a very exciting project very soon afterwards with another of the original producers from the scene. We're working on the material now. Expect good things.

Colour me interested :)

Stay tuned.

So happy it's happening after all! Looking forward to the secret project as well!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been working on other things, but.........Yes, the album will be appearing soon on Phantasm. We plan to do CDs (proper glass mastered) first, then digital release about a month or so afterwards. It's just taking a while, because, well, everything takes longer than you think i suppose, but talking to the distribution company this week and so hopefully the thing will get pressed very soon and as soon as i have information i will post on this thread. Thanks to everyone for their support. Oh yeah, had a listen to it the other day, and i think it's gonna be really good, hopefully you guys will think so too. All the best............Drezz

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guys, I'm planning to do an interview with Drezz to create some buzz around launch of "Brainradio", so if you have any particular questions you'd like answered (other than the typical stuff about background, inspirations, gear, etc.) then please PM me with ideas. Thanks! :)

• Like 1