New Nervasystem Album with very special guests..................

Come on you slags! ;)

Drezz, have you posted about this on psymusic.co.uk? I think it's up their alley.

yes, did so.

thanks for spreading the word guys..............please keep doing so. by hook or by crook this album will see the light of day. keep on pushing..................

hey guys, get on it, the album's quality and there's so little to go on the funding, if a bunch of people get on it, it's a-gonna happen........................ https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nervasystem-brainradio-cd-album/x/6567680#/

and the megamix preview............... https://nervasystem.bandcamp.com/track/brainradio-megamix-album-previews

Other than the signature, is there any difference between the signed and regular edition? Extra/different artwork, etc.?

Well no, just a way to show your support to the artist, and the signature is a thank you from the artist to you. It's becoming automatically a collectors item.

I was just about to order 2 copies. Stupid China-related internet issues prevented me from ordering sooner... I'm still interested if there's any way this can still happen! Happy to send a Paypal payment.

Well, he said that it would be released whether the funding was successful or not.
  • Like 1

Funding was unsuccessful. Thanks to all who pledged. No-one is charged any money if the Indiegogo campaign doesn't reach it's fixed target, so no worries, you're all safe.

I'm quite pissed off, dunno what i'll do. Feel like just fucking off from this whole scene to tell you the truth. It's unprofessional, full of dicks, and sucks mostly. There ARE exceptions to that general rule though, and ironically some of the most beautiful people i know also are within it.............but quite frankly, the unprofessional nature of the scene, compared to other musical sphere's and areas, is staggering. The lack of respect and shitty deals that artists have to put up with is fucked. The scene does not support innovation. The labels do not support innovation. Most psy music is hippy dippy mumbo jumbo, tired, old, lacks originality and is not remotely hip to whats happening in the world. I tried to push the envelope. Hardly anyone seems interested. I'm not going to flog a dead horse. Fuck it. I've pretty much bankrupted myself to give back to this scene which i came back to after over a decade away as it seemed interesting to play, travel and write again. It hasn't done me much good.........a few gigs, an empty wallet, possible eviction from my home to unpaid bills and rent due to lack of gigs and attention because i do something different from the usual boering as fuck dugga dugga prog bullshit.. I may have put my eggs in the wrong basket. I believe in the work, and the best music, the most original music that comes out of what i would term good electronic music of a psychedelic nature, it doesn't necessarily have to be trance or anything, is fantastic,there are a few artists i hear who are truly innovative, truly inspired and forward thinking. They are broke too. Bollocks to it.

I dont live today..................

Maybe tomorrow.

• Like 1

Even I was surprised when few guys from here (who are 'collectors') didnt bother to pledge! May be they thought it'll come out anyways.

How about we change the approach.?? with you being the center point, conservative and safe approach?

Something like limited to 50Cdr release to develop a fan base ( Its already there). Then for the next album open up a pre-order for 50CDs (slowly moving away from cd'r) if couple of albums do sell out, then up the quantity to 100 Glass mastered cd's. Just add the words Limited, hand - numbered, no - repress, special edition and they will sell themselves(That's the trend these days).

50 CDr's worth 13pounds each.? Sold out. Then comes the double CD with new album. 50CDs more worth 17pounds or something.

Thats what the small lables and independent artists are doing. Take Ishq, txt, etc etc for example.

They all have dedicated fan base who buy every single release from them. I'm sure you will have the same effect.

**The woob guys are sick at marketing, frozen cd, this edition, that edition, USB, limited DIGITAL edition (yes! They have reached that stage!) and people actually buy the same release multiple times just for a bonus track or a new cover or new format.**

And your music kicks ass, no doubt there!

I'm sure there will be 100 reasons for you to quit it but I am also sure that there will 101 reasons why you shouldn't. :)
Good luck, Keep up the faith!

LET'S DO IT!

P.S - Its not capitalist crap post or something. After bandcamp costs, paypal costs, taxes and shit. The artists are hardly left with any money.

How about we change the approach.?? with you being the center point, conservative and safe approach?

Something like limited to 50Cdr release to develop a fan base ( Its already there). Then for the next album open up a pre-order for 50CDs (slowly moving away from cd'r) if couple of albums do sell out, then up the quantity to 100 Glass mastered cd's. Just add the words Limited, hand - numbered, no - repress, special edition and they will sell themselves(That's the trend these days).

I thought that pressing plants had a minimum of 300 discs? If we're talking glass masters and not CDr anyway.

I thought that pressing plants had a minimum of 300 discs? If we're talking glass masters and not CDr anyway.

I don't think so Earwall. I see Ishq regularly coming up with 100/150 glass mastered CD's. Just one example. Many ambient labels do the same.

Check this - https://virtual1.bandcamp.com

Or this -https://eileanrec.bandcamp.com/merch

Might be cheaper to do a limited edition USB drive of 50 than pressing 300 glass master CDs

I know some people who do this each summer for selling at a hacker convention

There are lots of places that do it

Here's one: https://www.customusb.com/spin-flash-drive/

I can ask my mates who they ordered from if you're interested

I'd totally buy one!