Psynews Contest: the results

Rotwang

The results of the contest are in. Thanks to everyone who voted and especially everyone who submitted a track; the quality was consistently high (in fact every single track received at least one vote).

The winners:

1: Cybernetika - Prismatic Reflection 211 points from 31 votes

2: Xenofish - Made Out Of Stars 142 points from 21 votes

3: Imba - Serbian 604 Revolution 138 points from 22 votes

4: Colin OOOD & Goa Travellers - 100 Billion Neurons 136 points from 25 votes

5: phobium - Orbital Resonance 97 points from 18 votes

6: Dragon Twins - Foster 88 points from 12 votes

7: BlackStarrFinale - Siege Of Phobos 86 points from 15 votes

8: Nebula Meltdown - Didgeridreams 80 points from 18 votes

9=: Profetia - Rage Against the Crashing 77 points from 16 votes

9=: One Arc Degree - The Tree Maiden (feat. Georgia Irakli) 77 points from 10 votes

Congratulations. Details of the compilation to follow.

• Like 6

Congratulations to everybody, thanks for the votes on my part, and best of luck next year for those who did't make it to the tracklist! There were more good tracks than open spots, so let's keep that creativity going. ;)

deep apologies i didnt have any opportunity to listen to all the tracks in such a manner, in order to give honest votes, which is why i didnt vote.

Much congrats to the winners!

Thanks to psynews, especially Ormion and Rotwang - for putting the competition together.

Will love to see more competitions and contests in the (near) future!

I am looking forward to hear all the mastered versions. Thanks again Psynews for this contest. To me it was meaningful enough to be promoted on my Goa Trance Lovers Finland page as well as a couple of shares in groups. A few disappointments were that I expected even more answers from forum members and that JaraLuca took away his track and that Neuropa didn't get enough votes (Pauli's track is good).

Maybe next time it should be made clear that after the dead line the tracks cannot be changed meaning also that not totally removed. I intentionally left my second vote for JaraLuca to be there (pm was good..thanks @ Paul Eye for the idea..I noticed the pm Rotwang sent) because I used time to listen all tracks thoroughly and listing wasn't a piece of cake so I had made up my mind for JaraLuca's second place and nothing was gonna change that. I was prob the only one to place that track so high but JaraLuca got votes from quite many others also. Just a hint to all producers: ambition close to perfectionism is good but also listeners' opinions matter if the track is available for public ears. I was angry that the track was taken away :(

Congratulations to the winners. @recursion loop looking forward to hear more from you, nice track ( I really thought it would make it to the 10, it was close I guess).

Yes, IIRC it came 11th.