@thanosp81, for once I am not in charge of any shippings/managing orders. All is dealt by Joseph in Malta and Marek in Poland who prepares all the packs and ships them.

So any issue with delays, refer to them. In any case, I know all packs are being shipped in order of arrival, and none will be forgotten.

All the shippings are managed by Marek in Poland, if your pack has not arrived after the 14 of march, then write an email to mindrewind (at) datrecords.it and inquire there, every pack was shipped around the 1st of March, we had received the copies just a couple of days before that, so it is only logical not all the copies have arrived yet.

All orders have been shipped, i can tell you that, and all have a tracking number, so if after 2-3 weekes they have not arrived, we can track it online :). I myself got my copies yesterday 8th of march, so that should be an indication, some places get mail faster than others, that's all.

Thanks for the support!

• Like 1

All the shippings are managed by Marek in Poland, if your pack has not arrived after the 14 of march, then write an email to mindrewind (at) datrecords.it and inquire there, every pack was shipped around the 1st of March, we had received the copies just a couple of days before that, so it is only logical not all the copies have arrived yet.

All orders have been shipped, i can tell you that, and all have a tracking number, so if after 2-3 weekes they have not arrived, we can track it online :). I myself got my copies yesterday 8th of march, so that should be an indication, some places get mail faster than others, that's all.

Thanks for the support!

Well, thanx for the prompt respose but I wasn't moaning, I'm just jealous :)

• Like 1

@psydmt have you heard the Alkaloid track? it is that tune you had in your tapes, remember? That etnica no name... that was discovered some years ago ;)

• Like 1

Easily my favourite of the series so far. The tracks on the previous volumes are stylistically a bit all over the place, but this is surprisingly consistent and to my tastes. The only track I could do without is Yet Another Version Of Let's Turn On that goes exactly nowhere. And not exactly a surprise but Hux Flux - Time Slices eats the rest of the tracks practically for breakfast :) And I just love that sample in Mystery Machine - Psychedelic Concentration.

those new versions of time slices and identify ( :wub: ) sound soo good compared to the vinyl rips that are floating around on the next. this release is worth it alone for those two tracks.

And I just love that sample in Mystery Machine - Psychedelic Concentration.

the track is pretty good, but the sample… :unsure:

;)

Thanks to DAT Mafia boys for sending me a copy and a sticker. It was fun working on the front visuals once again for this benefit project. I haven't listened compilation yet but according to the early reviews and tracklist itself it looks like a real goodie. Good luck with the project and I hope many people will support this! Cheers

• Like 1

Easily my favourite of the series so far. The tracks on the previous volumes are stylistically a bit all over the place, but this is surprisingly consistent and to my tastes. The only track I could do without is Yet Another Version Of Let's Turn On that goes exactly nowhere.

Well, it was the last vinyl only from Doof (the same goes for Cosmosis, DE, Ushuaya, Hiscore & Gangguru) so it be a closure of some kind. Yes the track is very repetitive, but in my books a fantastic one with a clear motive to hypnotize the dancer. Very glad myself it was included and enjoy 19/20 tracks on this compilation so yeah need to agree; it's probably the best in the series so far!
  • Like 1

I liked that sample. I'd imagine it'd be awesome for a festival.

I definitely will play that track on a suitable occasion :)

And oh... Hiscore - Identify is also one of the more epic tracks around. That sample sure is weird >_>

I definitely will play that track on a suitable occasion :)

And oh... Hiscore - Identify is also one of the more epic tracks around. That sample sure is weird >_>

Hiscore - Identify is a beast! Got that vinyl after reading Ukiro's review. :)

Great released. Absolutely chuffed that after 19 years of trying, finally got Mystery Machine - Psychedelic

Concentration Camp released. It's not the most Goa / Psy track but it really has so many elements which are.

Plus this now opens the door hopefully for the Dark Mix to get a release in the future as well as 'This Civilisation'

which I'd love to get an HD copy of.

Wizzy Noise is one that's been needing a proper release for years as well so really chuffed to get that too!

Plus finally a nice copy of Ecens - Howl which was a fav vinyl track + Cosmosis.. wow!