Sunburn Goa Festival?

Lemmiwinks

hi there,

Was a bit surprised to see quite a lot of talk (on mainstream media) about a festival in Goa called Sunburn, it even has its own theme song and everything (kindof like Tomorrowland and Ultra). Of course I suppose there is no psytrance present there... was wondering if anyone has any more infos on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlJAiwwGHMg

the venue (or something) has its own website: http://sunburn.in/events#sunburn-goa-2015/4414

and actually there seems to be some sort of psy stage with liquid soul, egorhytmia and aphid moon. apart from that the most "goa" thing about the festival seems to be the location...

i haven't even heard the names of any of the acts playing on the main stage (except david guetta)

• 4 weeks later...

I think my eye caught the poster on facebook a few months ago.

Well, the psy stage had some decent names. I also know Dimitri Vegas from somewhere..... let me check.

Actually I'm wrong, I was thinking of a decent techno DJ but this Dimitri Vegas is just crap

• 2 weeks later...

Sunburn is kind of like the Indian version of Tomorrowland from what we saw..

Didn't go to the fest obviously but had some friends that worked there and we were in anjuna at the time... Freaking huge festival for the size of the place, the main streets of Anjuna just flooded with busloads of indian guys/girls coming from allover to get their party on haha... Not my scene or music at all but it was quite funny to see. I heard this year they are trying to increase the "psy" part of things there, but from the looks of it I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Can we please stop talking about it. Its yuck, wyack wwwyaaacckk. Hey lets go to sunburn, lets have beer and dance to shit.. Hey lets do it, there will be chicks too.. and awesome :o **pukes! David Guetta OMFG! a girl faints* :lol: WTF!!

I would rather dance at a local "mela" with people heavily drunk on hooch! :D music or no music, they dont give a fcuk. :lol::lol:

• Like 1