Dune 2 and Bazzism for sale

Bazzism creates a machine specific key, which you need to send to the vendor during the order process and he sends a serial back that is valid for exactly that machine.

So be careful with selling that plugin, I don't think that anyone else will be able to run it if you don't sell your PC with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I sold it because I wasn't using it anymore and I thought I could just as well do someone else a favor with it. Since it's only €30 (which isn't much for such a great plugin), I wasn't going to make a fortune out of selling it.

Using pirated software is a bad idea. In the long run, it means developers have less resources for developing new products, which is beneficial for none.

If anyone is interested in Dune 2, let me know!

Just curious, why you are selling Dune2? Imo it's a very good synth which is especially useful for psytrance, psychill and related genres (btw., I've just released a full-on track made almost 100% with Dune2) and with 2.5 update it gets even better.

I remember that I was underwhelmed a bit when I bought it because of the presets, but as I started to program my own sounds I recognized how good it is.

It's a great synth. But I'm using Massive for pretty much everything, so I thought I could just as well sell Dune. I tend to use a couple of plugins I really like and stick with those.

Do you have a link with your music? And what's improved in the Dune update?

Here is the track, the only synth which is NOT Dune is the bass (and the drums are samples), but with new envelope mode they added into v. 2.5 this kind of bass should be also doable in Dune

Honestly, I'm not quite happy with mixing and mastering I've done on this one (this is an old track I hope I've improved since then), but at least it was me who was contacted by the label and offered a release and not vice versa, so maybe that's a sign that the track is not utter crap :), still it shows what Dune is capable of, I designed most of the sounds by myself.

Here is the list of improvements in 2.5

http://www.synapse-audio.com/news-dune2update250.html

They added analog switch for envelopes which fixes their werid behavior, now Dune sounds much more punchy, and also added two new filters.

It's a good idea to keep the synth collection at minimum, I use 4 synths on daily basis, Dune 2 and Massive being two of them.

Had a listen to your music and you have some great tunes. Especially like The Riddle Of Three Turtles :)

Dune is obviously capable of making good sounds, but I'm going to stick with Massive. It's capable of doing everything I want and it's widely supported.

Had a listen to your music and you have some great tunes. Especially like The Riddle Of Three Turtles :)

Dune is obviously capable of making good sounds, but I'm going to stick with Massive. It's capable of doing everything I want and it's widely supported.

Thanks! :)

Massive is a terrific synth for psy, indeed. Great choice

• 4 weeks later...